WHO IS THE PSYCHO IN THE CHEER SQAUD

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Joe

Post by Joe »

Glad that we are able to see the funny side.
I guess we have to be aware of magpies off the field as others need to be aware on the field.
GO RUPERT 10

Post by GO RUPERT 10 »

What about the kid standing next to me who from the impact fell down when he was standing up.i mean he could have seroiusly broken an ankle or something worse
look at the end of the game when collingwood win you stand on the seats on your own peril but you shouldnt have to put up with people like that
thank god no one got really hurt
Greg J

Post by Greg J »

To go around smacking people supporting your own team is just too much to comprehend.

As I was singing the song with everyone else, I became aware of some commotion behind me, but thought nothing of it, as I thought I knew all the people behind me (and they all barracked for Collingwood). By the time I looked around all I saw was a shocked, uncomprehending Rach_luvs_lonie.

Anyway Rach, if she feels bad about the incident, it is up to her to move, not you. So I expect to hear you screaming GO RYAN all throughout the Essendon game, like you have been doing all season.
Scooby Doo says "I've been to Lexus too."
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Post by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* »

hehehe I sure will be der screaming 'Go Ryan' :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: ...lol!!!thanx dudez...
Luv Rach!!xoxox
Luv Rach!!xoxox

**Peter Andre is HAWT,I aM hAvIn HiS lUv ChIlD...wooot wooot....OoOoOoh MyStErIoUs GiRl** BaHaHa.......
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Hehe ur da bomb Greg J. We love u dude :P
Those with the most invested are the last to surrender!

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Post by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* »

hehehe yeh i agree! not dat i kno u much, but ah well..lolz
Luv Rach!!xoxox
Luv Rach!!xoxox

**Peter Andre is HAWT,I aM hAvIn HiS lUv ChIlD...wooot wooot....OoOoOoh MyStErIoUs GiRl** BaHaHa.......
JAMESMANSON

Post by JAMESMANSON »

:D :D :D :D Lets unite and get those bombers this week!!