What Do You Girls Think Of The Players Girls

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

dilly5

Post by dilly5 »

Hey CQ, don't do your little eye rolling thing at me- you're the one judging a fantastic person without knowing them at all- (I've never even noticed that Mads dresses in the least bit inappropriately anyway).

There are a lot of slappers associated with Collingwood, and I won't say I don't judge people by the way they dress (like the dumbarse girlfriends who rock up to the footy in ridiculous high heeled boots and tight jeans) but Mads is definitely not one of them...
Beck

Post by Beck »

Sorry but who the hell is mads??????????????????
its funny most there partners go very dressed up to the footy i think thats the funniest at least it entertains me. iv seen rocca's girlfriend and she is probably the only one doesnt get dressed up like she's going to a nightclub.
CQ

Post by CQ »

dilly5 wrote:Hey CQ, don't do your little eye rolling thing at me
and what are u guna do about it?
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
dilly5 wrote: you're the one judging a fantastic person without knowing them at all

and I won't say I don't judge people by the way they dress

and youve just totally wrecked yourself. you tell me not to do it but then go on to say you do it urself!!! just bcos u think u know her doesnt mean u have to jump on ur moral highhorse (and here it is again -> ) :roll:
dilly5

Post by dilly5 »

How have I totally wrecked myself? I could have very easily 'jumped on my moral high horse' but instead I chose to admit that I can be just as judgemental as anyone else. I was just letting you know that she is actually a great person, and I found it surprising that you didn't get that impression from her.

I judge people all the time- I'm not proud of that, but I am happy to admit when I'm wrong. I didn't tell you not to do anything.
Obrees_girl

Post by Obrees_girl »

oops not pink it was green
obree wins brownlow for the 5th time in a row!!!!
CQ

Post by CQ »

yeh wateva u reckon dilly.

btw BECK mads is this chick who works at the club and wears CFM boots up to her knees and the shortest skirts you can imagine etc etc. oh not to mention the 10kg of makeup. lol u get the picture!

ps i wouldnt have a clue if shes a good worker etc, all im talking about is the way she dresses etc.
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

now now girls.....this is getting way to nasty for my liking, how bout we change the topic back to Sarita Stella, we all seem to be in agreeance but that issue :P
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D
dilly5

Post by dilly5 »

Relaaax CQ.
If I had bagged someone you knew and liked, I'm sure you would have stood up for them too.
dilly5

Post by dilly5 »

Oh yeah- my opinion on Sarita: seen better looking heads on a pint of beer, and more convincing (and attractive) smiles on politicians...
Kelpelican

Post by Kelpelican »

When I was at the Essendon game we were sitting near the players wives/girlfriends area and one of the chicks there had this dog in her handbag
A real dog - like a fluffy chihuahua - it was so bizarre
Who would take a dog to the footy
RitchieColeRocks

Post by RitchieColeRocks »

tell me you are not serious about the dog? that is so cruel and unnecisary!!!

I really don't give to shakes about the girlfriends... i don't know then and i don't care...

i once thought all pretty girls that hang out with other pretty girls are bitches... but my best friend is prettier then most of the players girlfriends and she is the most down to earth person i know... so don't judge a book by it's cover i guess...
"Carn the Pies"
Kelpelican

Post by Kelpelican »

I am serious

She had a dog in her handbag!!!
dilly5

Post by dilly5 »

I always see players' girlfriends bring their own posh salads to the footy, and their own cutlery. Surely just eat a pie for god's sake- you're at the footy!
RitchieColeRocks

Post by RitchieColeRocks »

ok so salad is a little bit... but yeah i don't buy food from the footy i take something a little more healthy for ya...
"Carn the Pies"
CQ

Post by CQ »

dilly5 wrote:I always see players' girlfriends bring their own posh salads to the footy, and their own cutlery. Surely just eat a pie for god's sake- you're at the footy!
as if they would be seen eating a PIE, the official food of the bogan haha.