we lost our chance to get brown, he signed with tigers

All trade and draft talk here thanks..... this means you DTM!!!!

Moderator: bbmods

I_love_Clokey

Post by I_love_Clokey »

shaunest wrote:C Cloke is hopeless.... I watched several games where he played for Eastern ranges last year. He's slow, doesn't have a good leap and has ordinary skills. Sorry to burst this bubble. Everyone keeps on saying what a good prospect he is. He is one of the worst recruits I've seen at Collingwood. It's only his name that got him there.
Who do you think you are? and what gives you the right to say that shit about Cam and could you do any better? Because from what I have heard and seen he is a good player or else we wouldn't have him at Collingwood!!
"You know life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and take a look around once in a while you could miss it!!"
Pa Marmo

Post by Pa Marmo »

Someone sent me a sms today and it goes like this.............We want blokes who play for the stripes not for cash................Nathan who.................Brown to me is still just a colour............Go Pies
Genesis 1:1
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

OK, hasn't this Nathan Brown crap gone on long enough? He has shown where his preference to play is, so no matter how much you bitch, whinge, whine and gripe, he choose Bitchmond.

Who knows, maybe Carro's got him on a promise the minute he signs on the dotted line!
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
Pa Marmo

Post by Pa Marmo »

Who knows, maybe Carro's got him on a promise the minute he signs on the dotted line!

Stop it your scaring me
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

Why should you be scared? Are you really Nathan Brown? LOL
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
Pa Marmo

Post by Pa Marmo »

The thought of someone doing it with Carro means she is naked and that is some scary stuff
Donny
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 23 times

Post by Donny »

Dribbling into nowhere. Closed.
Donny.

It's a game. Enjoy it. :D