#43, #18, #9 Martin Clarke

Player President threads here thanks.

Moderator: bbmods

jimbeam

Post by jimbeam »

member34258 wrote:I'm sure that if the Internet had existed when Buckley came to Collingwood there would have been a post saying "Buckley will be bigger than [insert Pie legend name here]"
And there would be plenty of derision aimed at that poster, yet such a prediction would have been hailed as oracle like today.
Beautiful thing about our great game is the continual turnover of players which leads to renewed hope and anticipation for the future.
Not every kid is going to make it, they never do. But im sure we have 6-7 rippers in their.I know Dale and Scott will make it, and expect Brown and Reid to make huge waves, a few more and i would be very very happy. Clarke, Ego and Cox seem to have it, huge wraps on Dawes, thats the 7 im tipping. Anything else and this club is in better shape than 99% of other lists, i still think we are a few years off having a 10-12 starting 22 turnover.

What do people think of rusling? im far from convinced.
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

What is it like there?
Johnson#26

Post by Johnson#26 »

MardyP wrote:He said that at this stage no one, as they were keeping their options open.
And a good idea at that - give them all a few weeks to impress with Williamstown before deciding. You'd hate to name someone and then see another burst into life.
jeff corfe

Post by jeff corfe »

Its my belief Mercurial martin clarke will be the one elevated to the senior list..saviour the moment folks this upcoming copeland brownlow premiership collingwood player will be a joy to watch