Other teams supporters coming to Nicks

Suggestions, praise, feedback. Need to communicate with the moderators? This is the place. If you need to communicate privately with the moderators, send email to lesbastardssinistres(at)magpies.net

Moderator: bbmods

member34258

Post by member34258 »

Ha!
Told ya so!
The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »

Johnson#26 wrote:Dale, he's actually been banned. The system for some reason won't allow another card, but meh. He's gone, like the Demons season.
Good, these trolls are rather boring.

I am looking forward to some originality, I will not however hold my breath.
mandy

Post by mandy »

The Prototype wrote:I would have to say out of all of them TBV was the best, as far as oppo supporters being treated there. You were given more of a chance to discuss and actually defend your club. But if you broke their rules that was the only time you were banned.
I agree. I spent heaps of time on TBV, and now I do on TC.

I always read Nicks and it's usually where I come to first in the morning. But it's not the site it used to be, for a number of reasons I guess. If you look back to 4 or 5 years ago there were a lot of really good posters that have just disappeared.

Times change and things evolve. For me I prefer to not read every second thread filled with "wot u mean da fwds r crap?" but hey - each to their own.

I don't have an issue with opposition supporters posting here as long as they're respectful of where they are and have something to contribute.

Having said that, that Melbourne dude posting here yesterday was a complete tool. He had to go.
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

i must say tc is a well run forum and surprisingly tolerant of other club's supporters other than the saints.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

interesting read.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.