Congratulations David

Suggestions, praise, feedback. Need to communicate with the moderators? This is the place. If you need to communicate privately with the moderators, send email to lesbastardssinistres(at)magpies.net

Moderator: bbmods

Member 7167

Post by Member 7167 »

I certainly see the world through very different eyes to David. At the same time I see him as a young guy with great qualities who has not been as tainted as some by the rigors of daily life Idealistic with good qualities. Keep up the good work and don't let the adversarial types influence you in any way.
Now Retired - Every Day Is A Saturday
Member 7167

Post by Member 7167 »

stui magpie wrote:David joins the sinister bastards. Debate just got trickier. :shock: :? :P :lol:
And your not a "sinister bastard". I mean that in the nicest way lol.
Now Retired - Every Day Is A Saturday
stui magpie
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 73 times

Post by stui magpie »

Member 7167 wrote:
stui magpie wrote:David joins the sinister bastards. Debate just got trickier. :shock: :? :P :lol:
And your not a "sinister bastard". I mean that in the nicest way lol.
Groucho Marx and I have things in common
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.

Post by 1061 »

David stop with the selective moderation in regard to TP and Myself, if I reply to a barb(set up) by her and my reply is deleted shouldn't BOTH posts be deleted.

or is this a mates only forum now?

Post by 1061 »

Sent a PM to David about this in the hope it could be discussed and now my Private Messages have been blocked in a reply by Donny.