ATTRACTION

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

swooper
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swooper »

Kaz and co - you are so right - it was the very first thing I noticed about Jarrod - the intensity of his eyes - so sexy - im a sucker for that 'look' - i reckon Taz and Bux have it too.
PS Jen - I was a HUGE Ned fan too back in the late 80's and 90's -grrrrrrrr!!!!
*~Sheree_luvs_brodie~*

Post by *~Sheree_luvs_brodie~* »

i fell in luv wit tarkyn's smile>he just brighten's up ur day>wen i met him he was just awsome, and he's a great player>cnt wait 2 see him playing again :wink:
and as 4 brodie eva since he came from freo i luved him he's and awsome player and he's just gorgeous! :wink:
I hav this lil thing 4 shane woewodin, i reckon he's a great player...and yer gorgeous aswel!!! :P

Luv always Sheree
XoXo
LoTsa LuV sHeReE
XoXoX

*~ I LuV bRoDiE n TaRkYn 4 EvA~*
Go PiEs!
I_love_Clokey

Post by I_love_Clokey »

I would have to say my fave players are of course Jas and Cam coz they are both sooooo sexy and i love them heaps!! Also I love Woey I reckon he is one of the nicest guys on the planet and he is also a family man because you can tell by the picture of him and little Taj (which was in the paper a while ago) that he would be a wicken dad. Even people I know that dont go for collingwood saw that they like Woey the best and I cant blame them because he is a sweetie.