#2 Jordan De Goey

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

pietillidie
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 28 times

Post by pietillidie »

Last edited by pietillidie on Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:59 pm, edited 7 times in total.
In the end the rain comes down, washes clean the streets of a blue sky town.
Help Nick's: http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/fundraising.htm
PyreneesPie
Has liked: 66 times

Post by PyreneesPie »

stui magpie wrote:
People insisting that his actions were disrespectful are actually disrespecting her, the person who was there for the whole time, based on a short video with no context.
Perfectly summed up I reckon.
Pipes1970

Post by Pipes1970 »

Piesnchess wrote:
Magpietothemax wrote:
think positive wrote:

He tried to.
She didn’t allow it she stopped him
Again, absolutely no evidence for this. If he had really intended to, he could have ripped her top off in a split second. She was lying back, laughing. She then reacted, to express her desire for him to stop, which he did. There is just no basis whatsoever to form any such judgement based on this snippet, as others have said, a few seconds torn out of any context. To make any accusations against JDG, based on the "evidence" in that video is totally illegitimate, for these reasons alone. But even more so, since the girl in question announced to the world that she could not understand the media response, that there was nothing to see there, and she herself took no offence.

I am not going to comment any further on this issue, because I find myself just constantly repeating the same thing.
I am just saddened that the entire Collingwood fanbase has not risen up in a unified groundswell to oppose as one this hysterical campaign orchestrated by the media, in conjunction with Me too and the AFL.

SPOT ON, 150%, agreed, too many bloody woke soft cocks on here and amongst our own fans elsewhere. If the Board had any balls, not be a bunch of lily livered soft cocks, they should ban the media from interviewing any Collingwood player, or Fly, for the duration of the season. Dont these soft cocks here realise the mass media take great delight in us suffering and would love to ruin our Club, destroy any chance for the Finals ?? Dorks like Lyon, Caro, Robbo, Mooney, Riewoltd, etc all total hypocrites who got up to real hi jinx themselves back in the day, but have such damn short memories. No wonder im losing interest in the game, I will die a Magpie, but this has gutted me, this last week, just unending utter crap, that some of our fans dont care bout, just let the media shit more and more in our faces. This is my last comment, im done, let the soft cocks have shots at me, but im as mad as hell, and fuming over all this utter hysterical crap. Have a go at me, but i wont read it or respond, so goodluck with that. :o :x :x :x :x :x :x
Ditto…. On every point.
It doesn't matter what happens.... I just love this bloody club!
PyreneesPie
Has liked: 66 times

Post by PyreneesPie »

Rd10.1998_11.1#36
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Rd10.1998_11.1#36 »

RudeBoy wrote: If the club did decide to move JDG on, it would be a public admission of the failures and incompetence of our club, in its inability to nurture, develop and protect such an incredible talent… I hope, but do not expect, that our club is not stupid enough to off-load such a champions.
This is exactly what some people said when Stephenson was traded out

How’s that working out for Norf?
Rd10.1998_11.1#36

Piesnchess wrote: Dont these soft cocks here realise the mass media take great delight in us suffering and would love to ruin our Club, destroy any chance for the Finals ??
Most people realise that. Well, except for Jordan and his “manager”. And his GF. And her friend, who caused this latest shitfight by posting the video on social. And Jordan’s tattoo artist. Starting to see a pattern here?
Piesnchess wrote: This is my last comment, im done, let the soft cocks have shots at me, but im as mad as hell, and fuming over all this utter hysterical crap. Have a go at me, but i wont read it or respond, so goodluck with that. :o :x :x :x :x :x :x
This sounds vaguely familiar…
Meredith1965

Post by Meredith1965 »

PyreneesPie wrote:This is superb I reckon. Presenting his social situations in a footballing context would most likely make helluva lot more meaningful sense to Jordy than someone giving generic pointers like 'be careful", "stay away from nightclubs" etc. Hope someone close to him sees this and passes it onto him :)

Thanks. He can clearly think like this on the field. Just needs to apply it off-field. Forget about the rights and wrongs, just do what works.
Rd10.1998_11.1#36

Magpietothemax wrote: She is reclining backwards, laughing, as mystery forearm moves closer and starts to slowly slide off the top. When she reacts it just as quickly moves away.

This is just embarrassing …. It’s him
Magpietothemax
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 15 times

Post by Magpietothemax »

Rd10.1998_11.1#36 wrote:
Magpietothemax wrote: She is reclining backwards, laughing, as mystery forearm moves closer and starts to slowly slide off the top. When she reacts it just as quickly moves away.

This is just embarrassing …. It’s him
embarrassing yes, but only for you. whether his arm or not, makes not one nanometre of difference to the argument.
Free Julian Assange!!
Ice in the veins
think positive
Has liked: 240 times
Been liked: 90 times

Post by think positive »

Rd10.1998_11.1#36 wrote:
Piesnchess wrote: Dont these soft cocks here realise the mass media take great delight in us suffering and would love to ruin our Club, destroy any chance for the Finals ??
Most people realise that. Well, except for Jordan and his “manager”. And his GF. And her friend, who caused this latest shitfight by posting the video on social. And Jordan’s tattoo artist. Starting to see a pattern here?

this, damn hell, imagine if he had the guts to turn up this week, he would be a damn hero!

Ill be cheering on Ginnie and Q (probably not gunna go with IQ this week, just Q!)

next time im in trouble im gunna drop a card, hell ive had anxiety so bad they called an ambulance! even the ambo thought i was having a stroke! i was back working the next day!

all he had to say was "i $@&^# up, im sorry" thats it nothing more nothing less.

and yeah yeah i know the neanderthalls here think his behaviour is perfectly fine! I dont, and clearly nor do the club! ya know his employers! the ones paying him crazy dollars to kick a ball!

Poor Bailey, Poor May, Poor Jordy, Poor Gablett, Poor Dustin, Poor Cousins, anyone see a fricken pattern here????
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
think positive

Post by think positive »

Meredith1965 wrote:Perhaps the best way to understand this, for Jordan at least, is that the media are an opposition team : you are always playing against them, and they are always attacking, so you need a very tight defence.

Going to Bali and having that recorded was kicking to a contest in a spot where turnover was going to hurt bad. He needs to start to exercise the same judgement in how he disposes of his leisure time as he does with the footy. It is not fair or right, but you can only control the controllables, etc.

PyreneesPie wrote:This is superb I reckon. Presenting his social situations in a footballing context would most likely make helluva lot more meaningful sense to Jordy than someone giving generic pointers like 'be careful", "stay away from nightclubs" etc. Hope someone close to him sees this and passes it onto him :)
i gotta say i love these posts!
Magpietothemax
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 15 times

Post by Magpietothemax »

think positive wrote:
Rd10.1998_11.1#36 wrote:

this, $$%^%%$ hell, imagine if he had the guts to turn up this week, he would be a $$%^%%$ hero!

Ill be cheering on Ginnie and Q (probably not gunna go with IQ this week, just Q!)

next time im in trouble im gunna drop a card, hell ive had anxiety so bad they called an ambulance! even the ambo thought i was having a stroke! i was back working the next day!

all he had to say was "i $%$ed up, im sorry" thats it nothing more nothing less.

and yeah yeah i know the neanderthalls here think his behaviour is perfectly fine! I dont, and clearly nor do the club! ya know his employers! the ones paying him crazy dollars to kick a ball!

Poor Bailey, Poor May, Poor Jordy, Poor Gablett, Poor Dustin, Poor Cousins, anyone see a fricken pattern here????
No one here, as far as i know, thinks his behaviour was perfectly fine... in the sense that he allowed it to be filmed on social media. Please name the neanderthals to whom you are referring.
Last edited by Magpietothemax on Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Free Julian Assange!!
Ice in the veins
RudeBoy
Been liked: 85 times

Post by RudeBoy »

I wasn't going to say anymore on this matter, but after just watching a video of our pathetic CEO Mark Anderson deliver a nervous nellie performance, I feel compelled to add one further note. This concerns not just the JDG/Bali episode, but more so the Taliban style imposition of woke culture from above. If this twat mentioned "disrespect for women" once, I reckon he mentioned it ten times. Perhaps he's feeling guilty from what happened at Swimming Australia when he headed up that bastion of sexual predators.

Let's be clear, if JDG had attempted to grope a woman's bra whom he was not already obviously intimately connected with, then it would have been an outrageous and deplorable act. As it was however, it was simply cheeky/flirty behaviour on his part, which is why she simply flicked his hand away and laughed and wriggled. They were playing and having fun. I'll bet London to a brick, if she had made a half hearted tug on his shorts not a single person would have been offended or outraged. This wokeness is totally out of control.

Fundamentally however, what many of the Taliban-like woke brigade refuse to acknowledge, is that humans are sexual creatures. In case they didn't know it, most people like to phuck. No-one wants to admit it, but most males see females as sexual objects. Most females see males as sexual objects. Some people are attracted by their own sex. Most people are all wired that way. Every time I hear someone complain about the "objectification of women" I want to scream. The only time the "objectification of women" should be considered damaging is when women are ONLY viewed as sexual objects. To deny the sexualised aspect of women is to deny the objective truth. Perhaps some of the woke brigade would prefer if women and men were separated or that women were covered from head to foot to protect them from the sexualised glare of males. That wouldn't happen anywhere would it?

It's clear to me that in Bali all JDG did was display a loss of inhibitions, probably due to his alcohol intake, and he spent some of the evening playing and flirting around with a female who clearly felt the same and they both had a good time. There was absolutely no harm done to anyone. In fact they both seem to be having the time of their life. Lucky them I say.

I am thoroughly pissed off at our club for their pathetic role in publicly demonising and humiliating Jordy. To a lesser extent they did the same to IQ and Ginni. Don't get me started on the deafening silence from AFL-PA.
think positive

Post by think positive »

Magpietothemax wrote:
think positive wrote:
Rd10.1998_11.1#36 wrote: Most people realise that. Well, except for Jordan and his “manager”. And his GF. And her friend, who caused this latest shitfight by posting the video on social. And Jordan’s tattoo artist. Starting to see a pattern here?

this, $$%^%%$ hell, imagine if he had the guts to turn up this week, he would be a $$%^%%$ hero!

all he had to say was "i $%$ed up, im sorry" thats it nothing more nothing less.

No one here, as far as i know, thinks his behaviour was perfectly fine... in the sense that he allowed it to be filmed on social media. Please name the neanderthals to whom you are referring.
look in the mirror! look in the thread, how many people said exactly that "Jordy did nothing wrong, has nothing to apologise for!"

like i said its the sum of his behaviour, not just this one rather tame instance. it was unsavoury, and yes hes lucky she didnt get offended, those saying she didnt object are wrong, clearly she bats his hand away, that means no in case your wondering. but still, just that it would be grotty, but id lay odds a couple of other woman are feeling vindicated right now.

and another thing, do you realise how common this casual sexual assault is? im female, i literally cant count how many times i have been touched, grabbed, talked about and it has made me uncomfortable. I know how to handle myself, I was the first ever female mechanic at gmh, it was me and 40 very feral guys, and only once did i have a problem with them, aside from rather nasty conversations in the lunch room, but they were not about me. im not soft, im not easily offended, believe me when i say that i seriously am not easily offended. some of the comments here really piss me off! such as we are insulting the girl because we are offended for her. im actually not, if i told you what i think of her id get carded, i dont give 2 shits about her, but i really do care that a very well paid collingwood player thinks its ok to try and expose her tit in public. its not. have a damn brain , pay for a private room! the monet it must of cost him to get out of the NYC mess, gees, what will it take til he learns? im really pissed off at the replies to madoona too, it just shows a lack of awareness. this is not a boys only forum, davids reply to her was to me condencending. it doesnt matter if the boys , and yes the girls, were grading real or fake females. or males. do you really think its ok to rate someone down because they are unfortunate enough to be homeless? cant afford to get their teeth straightened? do not have access to a daily shower? how damn dare anyone?

mate take a look at my posts, my comments on others, i am not easily offended. i care jackshit about Bali and and the tramps hes hanging around with, but i care deeply about collingwood, about our culture and boy how good has winning been this season? all for some arrogant bugger to need to let his hair down. he could have dont it in private. he could have banned phones. he had CHOICES. he made CHOICES. and then he made EXCUSES. you know when you break the law those excuses mean sweet **** all. end of last season we did so well in the draft, loved the new coaches, sorted the president and.....bang, DeGoey. this year from 17 to 8th beating 5 top 8 teams, and thrashing the premiers and ...bang, Degoey. hes 1 player. how many of the matches we have won were won of the boot of this so called match winner? none. yes he was in there, even great in a couple of games. but he did not win them off his own boot. Henry got the yips, henry got nervous, henry stayed back after training and wow, Henry started kicking goals! what are degoeys stats for the year? i dont hate him, i dont want him gone, no matter what anyone thinks, however, team first. all this shit about standing at the 2 min mark of the quarter, or special cheers, **** that shit. what about the rest of the team that didnt feel the need to skank it up and get in the papers? THEY DESERVE OUR CHEERS, REAL CHEERS. its a team sport, ill support the team.

everyone blaming the media, the media would not have had a story, and the media would probably not jumped on jack and Q either if not for his drunken nightclub display. was it worth it? really, thats my only question for him, was it worth it?
Meredith1965

Post by Meredith1965 »

^ funnily enough, I agree with both of the posts above. I hate the creeping Jesus snitching corporate-controlled world we’ve made, but I also think that DeGoey just needs to grow the *** up and accept that it’s the world, for now, that the Collingwood need to adapt to if we are going to succeed.