#32 Travis Cloke

Player President threads here thanks.

Moderator: bbmods

Culprit
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 30 times

Post by Culprit »

Turning up to your clubs B & F when you are leaving that club is like having dinner with your ex wife on your wedding anniversary.
matrix10

Post by matrix10 »

Cam wrote:After taking us for over 4 million during his career it would have been the decent thing to say goodbye and thanks for all the fish.

2010 http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/travis- ... 5937439531

2012 http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/travis ... 6481842021
from the first article:

Cloke Sr, manager of Travis, said tthere were several reasons why his son was dissatisfied with his lot.

"In some ways, he is probably a little bit disappointed he hasn't been involved in the leadership group at the club in the period of time he's been there," he said.

"Other players have come in and gone straight into it, so that's been a little bit of a sticking point within himself."

I truly feel sorry for Travis- this is beyond embarrassing or sad.

I wish him well and hope that his fiancee has the balls to tell David to GOGF!

Otherwise he is likely to be giving her relationship advice.

'Um, Becky, Trav is feeling a little neglected in the bedroom.
Cam's missus gives him massages every night and Jason's missus takes out the bins on bin night.'
'He's a bit upset that you put his denim outfit he made in High school design class on a normal wash cycle, instead of gentle.
Cam
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by Cam »

Culprit wrote:Turning up to your clubs B & F when you are leaving that club is like having dinner with your ex wife on your wedding anniversary.
:lol: true but sometimes you have to do what's best for the kids!
Get back on top.
Leggie
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Leggie »

Cam wrote:
Culprit wrote:Turning up to your clubs B & F when you are leaving that club is like having dinner with your ex wife on your wedding anniversary.
Yep. Eat your dinner quietly, smile and then leave.
Bring Back Tranquilli
watt price tully

Post by watt price tully »

Leggie wrote:
Cam wrote:
Yep. Eat your dinner quietly, smile and then leave.
You guys crack me up - very funny :lol: :lol:
“I even went as far as becoming a Southern Baptist until I realised they didn’t keep ‘em under long enough” Kinky Friedman
Piesnchess
Has liked: 178 times
Been liked: 72 times

Post by Piesnchess »

Pick 79 from the Woofas is an absolute joke, an insult too us and Cloke, I vote we take the three magic beans, and have done with it. Grrrrrr. !!
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Doc63

Post by Doc63 »

Piesnchess wrote:Pick 79 from the Woofas is an absolute joke, an insult too us and Cloke, I vote we take the three magic beans, and have done with it. Grrrrrr. !!
At this stage, I'd be happy to take pick 179 just to be rid of him and his dirtbagging old man.

He can pop his head in the door in 4 years time for the reunion, then piss off again for another 10 years.
I hold a cup of wisdom, but there is nothing within.
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

I know he can.
Piesnchess

Post by Piesnchess »

Doc63 wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:Pick 79 from the Woofas is an absolute joke, an insult too us and Cloke, I vote we take the three magic beans, and have done with it. Grrrrrr. !!
At this stage, I'd be happy to take pick 179 just to be rid of him and his dirtbagging old man.

He can pop his head in the door in 4 years time for the reunion, then piss off again for another 10 years.
:o A trifle harsh, but I can understand your sentiments, it has always been about just him, travis, travis, travis, in him and his old mans eyes, two selfish peas in a pod, never been team players, just number one, and too hell with anyone else. :!:
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

RudeBoy
Been liked: 73 times

Post by RudeBoy »

After 12 years service, I thought it was pretty poor of Travis not to attend the Copeland. After all, he is still a Collingwood player, and it would have been a chance for him to thank a lot of people around the club, as well as the fans, for their support over his long career.
Last edited by RudeBoy on Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pies4shaw
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 87 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

What "support"? It's hard to think of a loyal, champion player who has been the object of so much vitriol so consistently over his entire career. He has been repeatedly abused for leaving Collingwood since about 2009.
RudeBoy

Post by RudeBoy »

Pies4shaw wrote:What "support"? It's hard to think of a loyal, champion player who has been the object of so much vitriol so consistently over his entire career. He has been repeatedly abused for leaving Collingwood since about 2009.
You're kidding if you don't think he's had great support from Collingwood over the journey.
Pies4shaw
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 87 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

From the Club, of course.
Piesnchess

Post by Piesnchess »

RudeBoy wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:What "support"? It's hard to think of a loyal, champion player who has been the object of so much vitriol so consistently over his entire career. He has been repeatedly abused for leaving Collingwood since about 2009.
You're kidding if you don't think he's had great support from Collingwood over the journey.
The words Loyalty and Cloke, ae a contradiction in terms IMHO. :o

stui magpie
Has liked: 71 times

Post by stui magpie »

loyalty and football are contradictions in terms.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.