#32 Travis Cloke

Player President threads here thanks.

Moderator: bbmods

think positive
Has liked: 212 times
Been liked: 84 times

Post by think positive »

Oh god

I need a tall for my mixed netball team, no pay, but I'll cheer hard, will that do?
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
mooretreloar

Post by mooretreloar »

I have been told multiple times on this site that the Dogs "snapped up" Cloke and they must see something in Cloke that we don't.

Everyone said this will be the first trade done in trade period and the easiest, but here we are on the eve of the last day of trading and this still hasn't been done. Must be very very high on the priority list of the Dogs.

Despite the delay, surprise surprise, there has not been a single mention of another suitor. I wonder why that is.

Hopefully, it does get done, so we can clear the cap space to finalise the Hoskin-Elliott deal and I think it will, but seeing it has taken this long, there has to be a minute chance that we are going to be stuck with Cloke in 2017.
think positive

Post by think positive »

mooretreloar wrote:I have been told multiple times on this site that the Dogs "snapped up" Cloke and they must see something in Cloke that we don't.

Everyone said this will be the first trade done in trade period and the easiest, but here we are on the eve of the last day of trading and this still hasn't been done. Must be very very high on the priority list of the Dogs.

Despite the delay, surprise surprise, there has not been a single mention of another suitor. I wonder why that is.

Hopefully, it does get done, so we can clear the cap space to finalise the Hoskin-Elliott deal and I think it will, but seeing it has taken this long, there has to be a minute chance that we are going to be stuck with Cloke in 2017.
Oh god it's you nath isn't it?
piedys
Has liked: 281 times
Been liked: 66 times

Post by piedys »

think positive wrote:Oh god

I need a tall for my mixed netball team, no pay, but I'll cheer hard, will that do?
Might we suggest playing him in defence, and not in attack?
Girls are horrible; just a couple of missed sitters from below the net, and he'll get teased by ops, have a meltdown, then run off the court crying to Damir.
Then develop an eating disorder, and remove himself from all social media.
M I L L A N E 4 2 forever
think positive

Post by think positive »

piedys wrote:
think positive wrote:Oh god

Might we suggest playing him in defence, and not in attack?
Girls are horrible; just a couple of missed sitters from below the net, and he'll get teased by ops, have a meltdown, then run off the court crying to Damir.
Then develop an eating disorder, and remove himself from all social media.

Hahahahahaha love it!
mooretreloar

Post by mooretreloar »

think positive wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:I have been told multiple times on this site that the Dogs "snapped up" Cloke and they must see something in Cloke that we don't.

No, not sure who Nath is, but it isn't me.
think positive

Post by think positive »

mooretreloar wrote:
think positive wrote:

OMFG! You don't know the coaches name!

Or maybe your not on first nameswihhim!
mooretreloar

Post by mooretreloar »

think positive wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:
think positive wrote: Oh god it's you nath isn't it?
OMFG! You don't know the coaches name!

Or maybe your not on first nameswihhim! I am!
No, he said I can only call him Bucks.
think positive

Post by think positive »

Well that's just sad! 2nd person is bad enough!
Member 7167

Post by Member 7167 »

mooretreloar wrote:
think positive wrote:

uu

And what part of mooretrelorls post is not realistic. You do not need to be Nathan Buckley to question the situation in this manner.
Now Retired - Every Day Is A Saturday
think positive

Post by think positive »

Member 7167 wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:
think positive wrote: Oh god it's you nath isn't it?
uu

And what part of mooretrelorls post is not realistic. You do not need to be Nathan Buckley to question the situation in this manner.
U lost me at uu! I'm drunk man for the first time in ages, give me a break!
Tannin

Post by Tannin »

^ Indeed. First time in a very long time. Not since way back. Sunday afternoon, wasn't it?
�Let's eat Grandma.� Commas save lives!
think positive

Post by think positive »

Tannin wrote:^ Indeed. First time in a very long time. Not since way back. Sunday afternoon, wasn't it?
Bitch! Sunday afternoon last year!
Culprit
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 30 times

Post by Culprit »

The Western Bulldogs have sent picks 35 (round 2) and 43 (round 3) to Gold Cost for picks 26 (round 2) and 80 (pick 5).

Pick 80 for Cloke is on the cards. :shock: :lol:
Damien
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 11 times

Post by Damien »

We can just send it to the Dees for Dunne.
'Collingwood are the Bradmans of Football'
The Herald - 1930