#2 Jordan De Goey

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Mr Miyagi
Has liked: 64 times
Been liked: 134 times

Post by Mr Miyagi »

Bassett and Lethlean telling media Rats was pleading to keep his job. What dogs making that public!
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 46 times

Post by David »

Are you referring to what they said in this video, MM? Or something else?

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/teams/ ... b93c353465
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
doriswilgus
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 23 times

Post by doriswilgus »

Any thread with DeGoey dodging a bullet in the title is heart attack material.All quiet on the western front at the moment.I wonder where he is right now?
inxs88
Been liked: 4 times

Post by inxs88 »

Apparently JDG's non-arrival caused the sacking :)
I love the Pies, hate Carlscum
lazzadesilva
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 67 times

Post by lazzadesilva »

Hey Piesnchess, just reminding you that after the Jim O’Dea on John Greening thuggery in 1972, I became aware of a curse that was put on st kilda never to win a flag for 50 years. Coincidentally that runs out this year. Many would describe the curse talk as utter nonsense and rubbish and I don’t blame them but the fact is that it was right. Go figure! I hope it continues in whatever form for 50 more years
I term the current Collingwood attack based strategy “Unceasing Waves” like on a stormy and windy day with rough seas. A Perfect Storm ☔️
Mr Miyagi
Has liked: 64 times
Been liked: 134 times

Post by Mr Miyagi »

Jordy’s back in Bali
Piesnchess
Has liked: 207 times
Been liked: 91 times

Post by Piesnchess »

Jeezus, I just wish JDG would holiday bit closer to home, somewhere safe, bit boring but safe,nice beaches, say the great ocean road way, down near Aireys Inlet, lovely beaches there, nice pub, we used to holiday down there for yrs with the billy lids. Plus he could drop into Dangerfields home in Moggs creek, and have a nice relaxing game of scrabble or Chess with him, im sure Patrick would keep a close eye on him and his behaviour . :o :lol:
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Jezza
Has liked: 178 times
Been liked: 245 times

Post by Jezza »

Presti35 wrote:If they take back Ross Lyon, that'll set them back 20 fkn years.

They should go for someone young. Yze, Caracella, Giansiracusa, etc.
Yes.

They should appoint Yze, but will probably be stupid enough to re-appoint Lyon.
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
think positive
Has liked: 243 times
Been liked: 92 times

Post by think positive »

Piesnchess wrote:Jeezus, I just wish JDG would holiday bit closer to home, somewhere safe, bit boring but safe,nice beaches, say the great ocean road way, down near Aireys Inlet, lovely beaches there, nice pub, we used to holiday down there for yrs with the billy lids. Plus he could drop into Dangerfields home in Moggs creek, and have a nice relaxing game of scrabble or Chess with him, im sure Patrick would keep a close eye on him and his behaviour . :o :lol:
especially if hes in the party bit of kouta, i seriously dont understand the love for thearea, ugh the smell for a start! a friend just got back, and she posted all these pics and they look fricken awful! shit weather, and the place looked filthy, empty, run down. aside from the weather just as i remember it! a couple of the islands looked ok.
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
think positive
Has liked: 243 times
Been liked: 92 times

Post by think positive »

David wrote:Are you referring to what they said in this video, MM? Or something else?

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/teams/ ... b93c353465
pretty crap behaviour,

was he really sacked by text?

if so may they get every bad bit of karma coming their way with a cherry on top! thats bloody terrible, and gutless
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
piedys
Has liked: 332 times
Been liked: 89 times

Post by piedys »

Absolute toilet of a club, with THE most toxic culture in history of VFL/AFL.

Long may they annually implode... [yes, I did mean "annually"; and not analy...] :o
M I L L A N E 4 2 forever
RudeBoy
Been liked: 93 times

Post by RudeBoy »

Better still, anally annually. :shock:
piedys
Has liked: 332 times
Been liked: 89 times

Post by piedys »

You're an ideas man, you are... :)
M I L L A N E 4 2 forever
buzzlightyear

Post by buzzlightyear »

Why would any of the new coaches risk their future careers in the AFL. St Kilda has been a basket case with some few exceptions over the past decades.

Have a look at this list - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_S ... ub_coaches
Buzz
Looking for sweet 16.....
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 46 times

Post by David »

Remarkable to think that Alan Richardson (who already feels like ancient history as a coach) is their second-longest serving coach of all time! Only Allan Jeans coached more games. :shock:
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange