What Do You Girls Think Of The Players Girls

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

dilly5

Post by dilly5 »

Maybe they should eat the footy version of posh food- potato planks! They are so much classier than pies!
Beck

Post by Beck »

so iv worked out who mads is. an have come to realise that you all dont like hollands girl.... all i can say now is

GO PIES LETS MAKE IT TO THE GRAND FINAL

just for the record i cant stand port supporters yuk i say yuk :twisted:
swooper
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swooper »

How did she get the dog thru security I wonder?!?!?! Bizarre stuff indeed.....
PS I can understand them bringing their own food to the footy - so do I!!! Footy food is soooooooooo unhealthy - but I do love a beer!!!!
CQ

Post by CQ »

lol i have ha potato planks dilly! theyre nice! i have them wen i can be bothered with a pie haha. (nah im a snob really lol)
dilly5

Post by dilly5 »

Yeah, I was pretty impressed with the potato planks. Maybe I should bring my own cutlery from home to eat thwm with next time though...
Goughys_Woman

Post by Goughys_Woman »

Does ne1 know if Mark McGough has a girlfriend???
cLoKeYs&TaZ4EvA~~~

Post by cLoKeYs&TaZ4EvA~~~ »

I dont think he does....did you all see tazzas gf won best dressed at the brownlow?argh...im so jealous lol. does jason cloke have a gf?[/img]
dilly5

Post by dilly5 »

Goughys- I saw him with a girl on Saturday. But who knows- I guess she could have just as easily been his sister or something, I didn't see them holding hands or anything.
Goughys_Woman

Post by Goughys_Woman »

im sorry to say but Jason Cloke does have a gf. and omg i want to know more about this girl u saw mark mcgough with cause he does not have a sister!!!!! AHHH my heart is breaking :'(
dilly5

Post by dilly5 »

I dunno- they didn't look particularly in love or anything- she was nothing special, not a glamour or anything... I wouldn't have even assumed they were together if they weren't sitting next to eachother and talking every once in a while...
cLoKeYs&TaZ4EvA~~~

oh i didnt think he did :( oh well il get over it
swooper
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swooper »

Who's got the goss on Jarrod???????!!!
Ef_Bee

Post by Ef_Bee »

Sarita does come across as a bimbo but at least she doesn't seem bitchy. Tarrant's girlfriend seems like a bimbo. I saw her two days after the brownlow & her hair was still styled the same way- it was all over her face. plus she was quite cosy with a guy... not tarrant!!
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

god i h8 celeste Ef_Bee.....granted ive never met her, but everything i have heard about her is negative, and i mean not one nice thing ever, and everytime ive seen her and taz together (umm, at the brownlow would be the only time actually) there was no chemistry and she looked so much like a handbag girlfriend even tho they have been seeing each other for 3 years! god i think im jelous :oops:
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D
cLoKeYs&TaZ4EvA~~~

i heard that taz and her dont go out much and if they do its just to functions...could be just a rumor i dunno