camerons girlfriend

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

bellastar

Post by bellastar »

i know its off topic, but i love your avatar, katie! who are those two?
...~*Can't take the kid from the fight, take the fight from the kid (Just sit back)...*~...

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
katie_clokes_4eva

Post by katie_clokes_4eva »

luvlicca wrote:she is feral man really feral!!
They date who they want to date, just as we do (most attractive guys are horrible people, its the same for women).. maybe she is a really nice person ever thought of that.. ladies??
PIES = 2008 PREMIERS :)
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

katie_clokes_4eva wrote:
luvlicca wrote:she is feral man really feral!!
They date who they want to date, just as we do (most attractive guys are horrible people, its the same for women).. maybe she is a really nice person ever thought of that.. ladies??
Of course I have thought of that!! But doesnt mean I can think that.... I am a nast person!!! hehehehe. If she is a nice girl, then good for him!!
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

Anyway, not that we have to worry about dear old cassie lane anymore anyway!! Dids dumped her ass!! hehehehehe
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

bellastar wrote:i know its off topic, but i love your avatar, katie! who are those two?
She didn't answer you, so I'll tell you that it is 'Landon Carter' (Shane West) and Jamie Sullivan (Mandy Moore) from the movie 'A Walk to Remember'. It's such a beautiful movie! I bawl my eyes out, every time!

I looooooooove the name Landon Carter! I want to name my son, Landon, when I have one! I love American names!! :D My friends' say the names I like are lame, but, hey, they're my kids :P!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
magpiesgirl

Post by magpiesgirl »

Oh it is too!Well spotted!

I love that movie too :D Best ever!I love the dress she wears when she's singing that song in the school play...gorgeous!
katie_clokes_4eva

Post by katie_clokes_4eva »

bellastar wrote:i know its off topic, but i love your avatar, katie! who are those two?
Oh Sorry for the late reply.. yeah It's Mandy Moore & Shane West from the Movie "WALK TO REMEMBER" best movie of all time i highly recommend it!!!
It's the best love story, very touching lol one of those teary movies..hehe best kind of movie.
PIES = 2008 PREMIERS :)
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

yeah thought that was a very teary movie!! loved it though.