Player President threads here thanks.

Moderator: bbmods

Member 7167

Post by Member 7167 »

watt price tully wrote:
magpie greg wrote:
Joel wrote:
magpie greg wrote:
Geoffy Pie wrote:Wasn't it a closed training session anyway? Meaning no one should have been inside the 'G' where they trained?
How is that relevant?
I'm guessing the question is - how would the bloke know then?

"Inside info" is usually BS.
My source didnt see it at training they saw it at the Westpac Centre.

Good to see my sources 100% accurate as I vouched for.
Seems to me you were on the money with this.

Its OK though, it's Yin & Yang, it's about balance: Contrast this with how wrong you are with your party political choices!! :wink:
"Breathe in, hold, breathe out."

WPT, if you do this long enough and manage to get enough oxygen into your system you may eventually see the light.
Now Retired - Every Day Is A Saturday
Northern Pie

Post by Northern Pie »

Lazza wrote:
Northern Pie wrote: Ahhhhhh Lazza.....You reckon Ruslings a chance to light up our forward line in this finals series? :lol: :wink: :wink:
Love it!! :P :twisted: Tell you what, I wish he was able to!! I wouldn't be sitting here slightly worrying about us winning tomorrow if Rusling was playing...... :lol: :!: I would be totally and utterly confident!! Miss the Rus... :cry:
hahahahahahahhahaha good to see you take it as intended Brother Lazza!

Cheers
ANNODAM
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 28 times

Post by ANNODAM »

Rusling? If only...
WE WERE ROBBED, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEEE!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
Banksy

Post by Banksy »

Member 7167 wrote:
Banksy wrote:
magpie greg wrote:Apologies anyone?
Get off your high horse you tosser......u sound like ur wrapped chopper is out just so u can be proven right.
Did you miss going to primary school (skool) - this makes no sense (cents) at all.
ease up....I was venting.
pietillidie
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 28 times

Post by pietillidie »

magpie greg wrote:Good to see my sources 100% accurate as I vouched for.
Particularly given all of the sources you vouched for during the "sack Malthouse" years which were 100% inaccurate!
In the end the rain comes down, washes clean the streets of a blue sky town.
Help Nick's: http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/fundraising.htm
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

Northern Pie wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Northern Pie wrote: Ahhhhhh Lazza.....You reckon Ruslings a chance to light up our forward line in this finals series? :lol: :wink: :wink:
Love it!! :P :twisted: Tell you what, I wish he was able to!! I wouldn't be sitting here slightly worrying about us winning tomorrow if Rusling was playing...... :lol: :!: I would be totally and utterly confident!! Miss the Rus... :cry:
hahahahahahahhahaha good to see you take it as intended Brother Lazza!

Cheers
No worries brother NP.... :D

Any other response is like Rustling - "leaves" much to be desired... :P :D :twisted:
Cakewalk

Post by Cakewalk »

Stupid for Collingwood staff to claim baseless rumour then for Reid to not turn up to training and an assistant coach confirm an injury. Puts a rod in their back for any future queries.
"Are you an angry man? Are you envious? Do you get envious? I have competition in me. I want no one else to succeed. I hate most people. At times, I look at people and I see nothing worth liking. "
choppa
Been liked: 1 time

Post by choppa »

Confirmed 100% Ben will not play tomorrow. not 100% sure who is the replacement. Source AFL
Piesnchess
Has liked: 178 times
Been liked: 72 times

Post by Piesnchess »

Member 7167 wrote:
Banksy wrote:
magpie greg wrote:Apologies anyone?
Get off your high horse you tosser......u sound like ur wrapped chopper is out just so u can be proven right.
Did you miss going to primary school (skool) - this makes no sense (cents) at all.
YEAH, lets not shoot the messenger, i misjudged it too, sorry Greg. Just pissed off i guess, why oh why have the footy gods conspired against us. :roll: :cry:

Time for a stiff Chivas, chins up lads. :P
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
uuuuu..... The LoneSTAR

Post by uuuuu..... The LoneSTAR »

The Club is usually so transparent when it comes to these matters :roll:

It would be great for Ben to get up for this one - For him personally & for the team [and me as well!!]. If not, let's hope its 1 week only.
Scotch

Post by Scotch »

It's sad that this takes the shine off having three brilliant defenders returning in Davis, Shaw and Maxy. After the initial shock the confidence is returning and I fully believe our defence will be able to stand strong tomorrow.

Having N Brown play on Barry Hall last year concerned me more tbh (although Browny definitely allayed any fears after his performance in the fianls last year :D).
"Life is too important to be taken seriously" ~ Oscar Wilde
C'mon De Bucks

Post by C'mon De Bucks »

This can't be good.. Every player is carrying an injury of some sort but to miss a final, it must be a significant injury. I dont care what the club says an what they say to sugar coat it, I'm starting to worry!! I'm not afraid for tomorrow's game as much ( I think we have too much class around the ball than the eagles) but come prelim we need him fit an firing!!

Too many under done players in our squad at the wrong time of the year. We didn't have this issue last year. But I guess will know more bout our boys come quarter time.

Fire up pies & let's see you fly!!!
SteveH67

Post by SteveH67 »

choppa wrote:Confirmed 100% Ben will not play tomorrow. not 100% sure who is the replacement. Source AFL
Shit, are the wheels falling off our Back-Back Tilt.

Win tomorrow without him, and we are fine.

Lose tomorrow and we are in serious trouble I feel.
Social club member 7342 since 2000.
Piesnchess
Has liked: 178 times
Been liked: 72 times

Post by Piesnchess »

^ DONT forget we get a weeks rest though if we can win tomorrow.
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
doriswilgus
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 21 times

Post by doriswilgus »

It's amazing when you think about it-he hasn't missed a single game all year,and then he injures himself at training and misses the first final.It sums up the sort of luck we've had with injuries this year.I just hope we can get through tomorrow's game.It's absolutely vital that we win this game.