Player President threads here thanks.

Moderator: bbmods

John Wren

Post by John Wren »

trying to suck in viewers.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

so, the intro suggests a "young magpie could be heading home".
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

rubbish segment just stating everything we already know and have discussed.
perthmagpie

Post by perthmagpie »

Was a teaser leading to a pile of ultimate nothingness. Reminded me why I haven't watched Ten news for five years.
Magpies love pies(Lol)
Dave The Man
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Dave The Man »

John Wren wrote:rubbish segment just stating everything we already know and have discussed.
Interesting they said They Club has no Idea what he wants and we are trying to Negotiate with him.

I am starting to think he is GONE :cry:
I am Da Man
Neil Appleby

Post by Neil Appleby »

Hope Lazza is warming a good china tea-pot and that your best Oolong tea is being handled with tender loving care JW, because I reckon the odds of Shazza wearing black and white are shortening by the day.
After the epic draw comes the decisive knockout!
Collingwood rules the world again and Mick Malthouse fulfils his destiny with the twenty ten premiership and can you hear the people sing!
RudeBoy
Been liked: 74 times

Post by RudeBoy »

It's been plain all year, just from the way he's been playing that his heart is not in it, being a Magpie. I've been saying he's gone for over 2 months now, based mainly on watching his body language in the VFL, and I've copped a bit of flak from some of my fellow nicksters for it. But enough is enough. FFS, just trade him back home and use his value to help get us a young gun who wants to play for Collingwood. Treloar, Aish and Weideman would make for a good recruiting scenario. Dare we dream of the possibility of Dangerfield?

The problem is, despite him being such a high draft pick with huge raps on him from several former greats, his lack lustre performances (admittedly because his heart was not in it) in the VFL have exposed him as a slowish, half back flanker. If I had to pick between him and Marsh, I'd take Marsh in a heart beat. I'd probably prefer Oxley as well.
Last edited by RudeBoy on Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dalyc
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 12 times

Post by dalyc »

RudeBoy wrote:It's been plain all year, just from the way he's been playing that his heart is not in it, being a Magpie. FFS, just trade him back home and use his value to help get us a young gun who wants to play for Collingwood. Treloar, Aish and Weideman would make for a good recruiting scenario.
Others have posted that Aish and Shazza are best mates. Maybe they're both heading to the Crows.
Four legged animals good, two legged animals better
Pies4shaw
Has liked: 61 times
Been liked: 97 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

Dave The Man wrote:
John Wren wrote:rubbish segment just stating everything we already know and have discussed.
Interesting they said They Club has no Idea what he wants and we are trying to Negotiate with him.

I am starting to think he is GONE :cry:
So, getting back to the important matters in this thread: okily dokily - "gone" it is, not "goneski".
RudeBoy
Been liked: 74 times

Post by RudeBoy »

I don't understand why so many of my fellow Nicksters have been unable/unwilling to accept what has been blatantly obvious for months now - Scharenberg does not want to play for Collingwood. His body language has screamed it, his continual deferring of contract negotiations has screamed it, his unwillingness to say that he wants to play for us has screamed it, and now we know that he won't tell the club what he wants to do. What part of his behaviour and language don't some of you understand? It's now time for us to tell him what to do. F*ck off.

First round draft pick, Scharenberg and Kennedy to Adelaide for Dangerfield. Do it Pies.
Piethagoras' Theorem
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Piethagoras' Theorem »

Sure, you're coping with this very well.
Formally frankiboy and FrankieGoesToCollingwood.
doriswilgus
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 21 times

Post by doriswilgus »

If he does go after playing all of one and a quarter games for us,it will be a huge waste of a top ten pick.

Post by 5150 »

Matt came to my juice stand this afternoon and ordered a strawberry, banana and blueberry smoothie.

He even had the nerve to ask as I was blending up his drink "do you think I'm gunna look good into those colors"

Gonski...
Piethagoras' Theorem
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Piethagoras' Theorem »

We've done well out of most trades/departures in recent times, I'm not too fussed.
Formally frankiboy and FrankieGoesToCollingwood.
mosig

Post by mosig »

5150 wrote:Matt came to my juice stand this afternoon and ordered a strawberry, banana and blueberry smoothie.

He even had the nerve to ask as I was blending up his drink "do you think I'm gunna look good into those colors"

Gonski...
That's all the evidence I need. But then, I find anecdotal juice related statements particularly compelling.