What Do You Girls Think Of The Players Girls

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

frazwatch

Post by frazwatch »

Ur right, Sarita isn't a bitch she's just stupid. As 4 Celeste she definately looks like a handbag girlfriend and i don't think that her and chris have any chemistry either. I think its really nice when you see couples like Nathan and Tania Buckley, Matthew and Lisa-Marie Lloyd etc because they've been 2gether for ages and have been 2gether since before football so u know that they're really in love and the girls aren't with them just because their footballers.
Rach20

Post by Rach20 »

Before Celeste started going out with Tazza she had this boyfriend. She then met Tazza and started going out with him. What both those boys didn't know that she was actually dating both of them for a while, maybe a month, that was until she chose Tazza. There's doesn't even seem to be any Chemistry between the two, like you other girls have stated. They didn't even walk on the red carpet together at the Brownlow.

Whenever I have seen Tazza out at a club or somewhere else, he has never been with her. He is always with his mates. Also, he always seems to act single when he's out.

I heard that she works in a shop at Chadstone.
Good old Collingwood Forever
I_love_Clokey

Post by I_love_Clokey »

The first time I saw Tazza's girlfriend (don't know her name) I thought she looked like a bimbo always playing with her hair you could fully tell she just wanted to be there to get onto tv!! but the funny part was the next day when I went to school my friend was talking about how much of a bimbo she looked like and I thought that was really funny!!
"You know life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and take a look around once in a while you could miss it!!"
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

its so nice to think that im not the only one that thinks theres something up with celeste, and i know ur all smart girls so that makes me feel better, thnx heaps :P I just cant understand how they have been together for three years if they are not that close :?
(and thanx for the info on their background rach, very interesting stuff)
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D
dilly5

Post by dilly5 »

Celeste is definitely a handbag, I reckon. I have never heard of her being out with Tarrant at anything other than official functions. I have seen her working at a shop in Chapel St.
Oh, and Tania met Nathan Buckley when he was very much a famous footballer... not before.
frazwatch

Post by frazwatch »

dilly5 wrote: Oh, and Tania met Nathan Buckley when he was very much a famous footballer... not before.
My bad, I thought they met ages ago. Oh well, you can still tell that she's not with him just 'cause he's a footballer, same with Matthew and Lisa-Marie Lloyd.
dilly5

Post by dilly5 »

Sorry fraz, I just read that back and realised it sounded like I was having a go at you! I was trying to sound cynical about it (because I kind of am)- sorry! And I don't fully agree with you, but that's only my opinion...
frazwatch

Post by frazwatch »

It's ok :) What bit do u not agree on? I'm just curious 2 know.
dilly5

Post by dilly5 »

I don't necessarily think that Nathan Buckley being a disgustingly rich, famous footballer had (has) nothing to do with Tania being with him. BUT as I said, just my opinion...
frazwatch

Post by frazwatch »

Your probably right. Who knows?! Its hard 2 tell....
Sybil

Post by Sybil »

Taz and Celeste go to cafes for lunch and so on together. Have been seen in Clifton Hill area. They get on well, she's doing a course at uni.
Everyone has a little crazyness in them it is fun having a split personality
Ef_Bee

Post by Ef_Bee »

When i saw Celeste she was at Chapel Street. she must be a bimbo to be two-timing on Tarrant. she needs her head read!! i heared she went to Avila in Mt Waverley. As for Nathan & Tania, i think they are a gorgeous couple. i read somewhere that Tania made a promise to Nathan that she would be welcoming to every girlfriend/wife of coll'wood players because when she arrived on the scence, she wasn't treated very nicely by girlfriends/wives already there! wonder who they were??!! but as nice as a person is, these girls must be attracted bu the 'AFL footballer' tag. Dont u think?
Ef_Bee

Post by Ef_Bee »

Sybil- do u know what course she is studying at uni?
Sybil

Post by Sybil »

Sorry, not sure, but last time I heard she was at uni.
Everyone has a little crazyness in them it is fun having a split personality
Rach20

Post by Rach20 »

Someone, not quite sure, posted earlier that they saw Celeste working in a shop on Chapel St? What shop was is it? I wonder if it is the same as the one I saw her in.
Good old Collingwood Forever