#12 Matt Scharenberg

Player President threads here thanks.

Moderator: bbmods

John Wren

Post by John Wren »

his re-signing is firming every day. i am going to cancel the tea drinking session as it won't be required.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
Member 7167

Post by Member 7167 »

I just hope he stays. He has a lot of untapped talent and the side going forward will be stronger with his inclusion. Some speculate that we have enough of this player type. If in three years time he cannot get a game we would have to have a super side that would be almost unmatched on the field.

We should do everything reasonable to have him stay and we should deal with team mix issues when and if they ever occur in respect to his role.
Now Retired - Every Day Is A Saturday
jackcass

Post by jackcass »

melliot wrote:
jackcass wrote:
swoop42 wrote:Showing a clear intention to land Aish might be the one thing that persuades Scharenberg to stay if they're such good mates.

Wait and see.
Or showing the intention to land Aish might be just one more thing that'll see him remain at Collingwood.
Echo Echo Echo.......
re-read re-read re-read....
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

jackcass wrote:
swoop42 wrote:Showing a clear intention to land Aish might be the one thing that persuades Scharenberg to stay if they're such good mates.

Wait and see.
Or showing the intention to land Aish might be just one more thing that'll see him remain at Collingwood.
or having scharenberg at the club is one thing that lands aish.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
melliot

Post by melliot »

jackcass wrote:
melliot wrote:
jackcass wrote: Or showing the intention to land Aish might be just one more thing that'll see him remain at Collingwood.
Echo Echo Echo.......
When it's all said and done, how will we ever know the difference?
Neil Appleby

Post by Neil Appleby »

John Wren wrote:his re-signing is firming every day. i am going to cancel the tea drinking session as it won't be required.
Heh! You're not getting out of it so easily JW. I've been dreaming of you and Lazza serving me for weeks now. BTW, do you serve the best Oolong tea with a touch of lemon?
After the epic draw comes the decisive knockout!
Collingwood rules the world again and Mick Malthouse fulfils his destiny with the twenty ten premiership and can you hear the people sing!
jackcass

Post by jackcass »

melliot wrote:
jackcass wrote:
melliot wrote: Echo Echo Echo.......
When it's all said and done, how will we ever know the difference?
Unlikely we ever will, just an optimistic v a pessimistic take on the situation.
jackcass

Post by jackcass »

Neil Appleby wrote:
John Wren wrote:his re-signing is firming every day. i am going to cancel the tea drinking session as it won't be required.
Heh! You're not getting out of it so easily JW. I've been dreaming of you and Lazza serving me for weeks now. BTW, do you serve the best Oolong tea with a touch of lemon?
I look forward to my car and my person once more being liberally covered with tea dregs.
MightyMagpie

Post by MightyMagpie »

Just saw a tweet from @theafloffseason saying (according to SEN) Shazza has begun contract negotiations with Pies.

Hopefully gets sorted quickly now.
All We Can Be
RudeBoy
Been liked: 74 times

Post by RudeBoy »

If the bergermaster does end up signing with us, I'd like to be recognised as the person responsible for shaming him into it. :wink: 8)
roar
Been liked: 3 times

Post by roar »

Oh, you'll be recognised, alright.
kill for collingwood!
didick
Been liked: 1 time

Post by didick »

Neil Appleby wrote:
So, for the uninitiated, what's so special about oolong tea? Is it an aphrodisiac?
"The night is a very dark time for me" Chaz Michael Michaels
RudeBoy
Been liked: 74 times

Post by RudeBoy »

roar wrote:Oh, you'll be recognised, alright.
:lol: :oops: :? :shock: :twisted:
jackcass

Post by jackcass »

didick wrote:
Neil Appleby wrote:
So, for the uninitiated, what's so special about oolong tea? Is it an aphrodisiac?
No way am I permitting any weird mating rituals in my car (roads trips with Kate Beckinsdale and myself excluded) so I hope to God it's not!
Pete 70
Been liked: 15 times

Post by Pete 70 »

Yeah but I am massively superstitious - and less there be any doubt I am in the "if Shazza signs and we get Treloar and Aish that is a massive wet dream" camp. So to dispel my superstitious tendencies can we say if the above comes to pass - we have tea anyway, somewhere aphrodisiac qualities or not?
Dispatches from a foreign land