What Do You Girls Think Of The Players Girls

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

Sybil wrote:Taz and Celeste go to cafes for lunch and so on together. Have been seen in Clifton Hill area. They get on well, she's doing a course at uni.
aaww break my heart y dont u sybil :( oh well at least hes happy (god how corney does that sound!)

Ef Bee, i heard that about Tania as well and i think she is a very down to earth person and agree that she and nathan are genuine.
Ill never forget the scenes after last years GF in the rooms where Tania was consoling Nathan, it was sooo sad! and i could see that she really was feeling his pain and wanted to make him feel better, i shed a tear with them ill promise you that :(
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D
dilly5

Post by dilly5 »

Rach20 I think it was called de cjuba. She still had that hair in her friggin face. And it's the sort of shop where I honestly thought they were going to tell me to get out because there was no way I was going to find anything in 'my size' (a massive size 12!)
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

lol dilly i h8 those shops! i can so see celeste doing that tho......working in a flashy little 'im so gorgeous' shop
RUPERT ROCKS

Post by RUPERT ROCKS »

I wasnt going to reply to this topic, but feel I must get some points across. I have spoken with Celeste a couple of times at club functions. They have been going out nearly 2 years. She is very nice, not a bimbo or bitch. She is studying commerce at Monash Uni, she is not dumb at all. Who are we to judge if they have chemistry, just becasue most of us would like to be in her posititon with Tazza doesnt mean remarks about their relationship should be said. They must have chemistry or else they wouldnt be going out.

The nicest and best looking partner is Jess Burns, she is just the lovelist person ever.

Anyway, lets be careful what we say, I get write some more with more of an insight, but I dont think it is the right thing to do.

Have a good day!!
GO PIES!!!
dilly5

Post by dilly5 »

Ah come on, we're just having a bit of a light hearted bitch- I'm sure that if any of us met Celeste (or anyone else) under normal circumstances and found that she was a nice person, none of us would treat her with anything less than respect and graciousness.

We're just indulging in a bit of jealous banter (and this is probably the most appropriate and least harmful place to do it)-- I'm sure none of the girlfriends with any brains would take it too personally if they read it here.

But I also respect the fact that you are sticking up for someone you have met and liked...
frazwatch

Post by frazwatch »

here here! a light hearted bitch never did any1 any harm! lol :) i still think she looks like a bimbo and a "handbag"girlfriend but i could very well be wrong. i can definately see her working in one of those shops. i can only dream of fitting in2 any of their clothes, after all, like dily, I am a whopping size 12!!!!! :shock:
Ef_Bee

Post by Ef_Bee »

I never said she was a bimbo- just that she looks like one. As fas as 'chemistry' goes- that's their business... i wouldn't mind havin' a bit of chemistry with Tazza myself, if u know what i mean! :wink: :wink:
Rach20

Post by Rach20 »

Listen, we are just doing normal, everyday gitls do. I would go up to her and say you're a bitch and this and that. I haven't said anything bad about Celeste. She could be the nicest person in the world but we are onlg going by what she comes across as. We all have our own opinions.
Good old Collingwood Forever
Rach20

Post by Rach20 »

Listen, we are just doing normal, everyday girls do. I wouldn't go up to her and say you're a bitch and this and that. I haven't said anything bad about Celeste. She could be the nicest person in the world but we are onlg going by what she comes across as. We all have our own opinions.
Good old Collingwood Forever
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

RUPERT ROCKS I must admit i feel a bit bad after your post and you make excellent points, maybe i got a tad bit carried away.
But dilly, frazwatch, ef_bee and rach all have good points too and i dont think we were hurting anyone, just some harmless jelous venting :P and we are all smart girls (well.... :P ) and know where to stop, were not going to come on here and say 'omg that cleste is soooo stupid and she is such a bitch and she doesnt deserve tazza ect ect'....most of us point out first that we dont know her so we are just commenting on how she comes across. Its all a bit of fun
Ef_Bee

Post by Ef_Bee »

I agree Rach20. If ur going 2 put urself in the public eye, u have to accept people r going 2 comment on what they see. we r only commenting on how she comes across.
RitchieColeRocks

Post by RitchieColeRocks »

I gotta say she comes across a bit of a Barbie. HOWEVER one of my best friends is as pretty if not better looking then Celeste and will no doubt take home Dux of her year 12 level.
So there you go.
Mind you, my girl is slightly less girly, but that's just her I guess....
Celeste's hair is nice, and if she has the patience to keep flicking it out of her face instead of tying it up.. good on her. wear it like that.
"Carn the Pies"
Ef_Bee

Post by Ef_Bee »

[quote="RUPERT ROCKS"]

Anyway, lets be careful what we say, I get write some more with more of an insight, but I dont think it is the right thing to do.

I appreciate what ur saying, but what do u mean in this part?
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

omg i was thinking that too Ef_Bee, ive been reading it over and over, is she trying to say that she has some more inside info on the club and its goings on but its not right to put it in here? (like its ment to say 'i COULD write some more with more of an insight') cause if thats what shes trying to say is she just trying to make us jelous that she knows stuff and we dont? i h8 ppl that say things like that just to get attention like 'oohh i know a secret but im not going to tell you', I mean y say u know stuff in the first place?
i hope im on the right track otherwise i apologise RUPROCKS, but thats what it sounds like to me
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

Are you serious magpie greg aww that is so cute! but sad for me :( na seriously im happy for them its not like any of us have a chance with him its just our little dream world that we produce in here and some average gossip, and EVERY girl gossips. Most of my friends arent into footy so this is really the only place i can do it about this topic.
I say good luck to Tazza and Celeste and I honestly have no intent of being malicious towards the girl