Defending Dane Swan - Part 2

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

K
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 17 times

Post by K »

sherrife wrote:His only real position is back pocket/flanker right? ...
No, he also likes the interchange bench, as well as a seat at the Vegas slot machines.

sherrife wrote:...
If he can do that, there might be a place for Swanny in the back pocket, otherwise, he has no chance possessing only average skills, average pace, and average ball finding ability. Whilst this is often enough for some players to play 100 games or so, our side is chocablock with clones of his sort so i doubt there is room for more.
Oops, small oops, mega oops.
Geek

Post by Geek »

Yep. That was my "post of the thread" nomination too :P

Ah it's OK. My crystal ball is on the fritz half the time too
Last edited by Geek on Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member 7167

Post by Member 7167 »

Hopefully history is repeating itself and DeGoey has chosen the same path
Now Retired - Every Day Is A Saturday
3rd degree

Post by 3rd degree »

Following My Hall of Fame induction I wish to thank The Mighty Magpies Brad Gotch, Guy Richards and of course Corey Gault , The Flying Duck Hotel in Prahran , Mick Malthouse, Dids, Johno , Heater and all my fans and supporters along with the Essendon football club for been a picnic rug of pleasure on ANZAC DAY. and to the sainters to beat you by our greatest ever margin was a pleasure.
" Ohhh Banksy and out comes the Note Book".

www.facebook/the hybernators