#2 Shane Woewodin

Player President threads here thanks.

Moderator: bbmods

Murray

Post by Murray »

Spot on Alf. I think last year he didn't do much, but when he is on song he kicks it a long way and he knows how to get it and he is a great runner - he can run all day.

DARE TO STRUGGLE - DARE TO WIN
Northern Pie

Welcoming Woewodin

Post by Northern Pie »

Just an Idea for all of those Collingwood supporters livivng in Victoria.......

Over the years Woewoden has copped a fair bit of slack from us Pies supporters but I propose that you guys down there get as many as the Collingwood faithful as possible, including the cheer squad and everyone else interested..to find out when he will be returning home from his holiday and be there at the airport to welcome him into the fold?? I just think it would be awesome for him to see alot of magpies supporters there to reassure him that he is well and truely in the right place..

It may be a bit much and it definalty will set a precedent but isn't that what we Collingwood Supporters are famous for...imagine the look on his face to see the black and white army at the airport chanting his name.......Anybody in??? wish I was down there...but I am confident that one of you guys or gals are up to organising it.

Cheers

"NEVER LEAVE, NEVER GIVE UP ON THEM AND ALWAYS BE THERE AT THE END TO CLAP THEM OFF THE GROUND. WE ARE COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTERS SON, EVEN IF THEY BEAT US, WE ARE STILL BETTER THAN THEM!"(quote from my mum when I was 8 years old)
ramjet21

Post by ramjet21 »

good idea. i dont think pie fans will have any drama accepting him as one of our own. he's an honest player to his club and himself - cant have enough of them. as for an official welcome, media conference at mchale stadium at 10am tomorrow(30/10), third floor. not sure if just media can attend or not.
stik35

Post by stik35 »

I'm sure Shane will be made very welcome when he arrives.
That's right Ramjet21, he is honest to his club and to his fans.
He has already thanked the Dees fans for supporting him during his time at the club and said he hopes to tell them how much he appreciated them when he gets back.
Has Nick Davis even thought to thank anyone - let alone his fans - who are now turning on him in disgust at his selfish behaviour?

If you bleed black and white you'll never walk alone.
CQ

Post by CQ »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
Has Nick Davis even thought to thank anyone - let alone his fans - who are now turning on him in disgust at his selfish behaviour?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, i wonder if he has.

TARKO TARKO MAN!
I WANT TO BE A TARKO MAN!
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

Nicky Davis has thanked me for supporting him all this time.
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

*~Official Leader Of The Jarrod Molloy Cheersquad~*

<u>*~Alyssa's song of the week~*</u>
"Like walking in the rain and the snow, When there's nowhere to go, And your feeling like a part of you is dying, And your looking for the answer in her eyes, You think your gonna break up, Then she says she wants to make up"
*The Things We Do For Love- 10CC*

*~Goooo Secret Squirrel, Guacamole's & Parsnips~*
CQ

Post by CQ »

well good 2 see you're in the minority lisey.

TARKO TARKO MAN!
I WANT TO BE A TARKO MAN!
stik35

Post by stik35 »

I meant publicly - in the media.
We don't know what goes on in your private life, that is your business Lisey.

If you bleed black and white you'll never walk alone.
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

I am like one of the 7 people that dont want Shane. But i guess what's done is done. It will be hard for me to support him but if Jarrod likes him, then I will.
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

"Like walking in the rain and the snow, When there's nowhere to go, And your feeling like a part of you is dying, And your looking for the answer in her eyes, You think your gonna break up, Then she says she wants to make up"

Anjela04

Post by Anjela04 »

SS11

Post by SS11 »

as much as i hate(d) Woewodin, he has ten times the guts and heart nick davis has. Give him no.19 mick, it deserves a player with some heart wearing it.
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Lisey dude, u may not like Woey but he's a proven champion and he'll be good for our club. He will provide more midfield drive and has silky skills. Imagine Lica gaining possession then handballing to Woey who will deliver surperbly into the 4ward 50. Hes a true talent and has always played with lots of guts and heart which ND never did. I'll never forget that goal he kicked agaisnt us on Queens Birthday. I sat there and thought s*** that was bloody awesome. Our club is soooo lucky to have him, dont let ur feelings for Nick get in the way os seeing what a good move this is for THE CLUB.

Floreat Pica - May the Magpies prosper

[This message has been edited by Northern Pie (edited 31 October 2002).]
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Oh and Lisey mate, u gotta support EVERYONE who wears the black and white and goes out onto the field. I supported Nick when he was on the field.

Floreat Pica - May the Magpies prosper
BUCKS

Post by BUCKS »

WE GOT RID OF NICK DAVIS THE S***!

AND GOT A REAL PLAYER IN SHANE WOEWODIN WHO WILL GIVE COLLINGWOOD HIS HEART AND SOUL!

P*** OFF NICK DAVIS (FINALLY ALL THE S*** THAT HURT COLLINGWOOD HAS GONE) Image

GO PIES!

<sorry bucks, just cleaning it up a little - np>
[This message has been edited by BUCKS (edited 30 October 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Northern Pie (edited 31 October 2002).]
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Of course I will support him! What do you people take me for! lolz! I love Collingwood! I love all players of Collingwood! But most of all I love Jarrod! And he likes Shane! So i love you Shane!!! Welcome to collingwood! ImageImageImage!!!
Love always, Alyssa xoxo