Favourites Premiership Highlights Clip

Match previews, reviews, reports and discussion.

Moderator: bbmods

Neil Appleby

Post by Neil Appleby »

Get DTM onto it Favs.
After the epic draw comes the decisive knockout!
Collingwood rules the world again and Mick Malthouse fulfils his destiny with the twenty ten premiership and can you hear the people sing!
drew1602

Post by drew1602 »

On the March wrote:You bastard..up until now it hadn't happened. But you made a 'mature' man cry. Shame on you!

I was thinking the exact same thing.....it all really just hit home.....we WON !!!!
Go You Pie Boys !!!
Now & Forever
Amen !!!
RatsaK
Been liked: 3 times

Post by RatsaK »

Brilliant highlights well done Favs - that's going straight to the Pool Room
The Mighty Pies - Side by Side
BBHS
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 5 times

Post by BBHS »

That is like being there all over again. Just the best thing I have ever seen
The_Staunton

Post by The_Staunton »

And let's plug your other great video's while we're here!

The Prelim (actually kind of my favourite!)

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrFavourite ... jQjyC0MqT0

Grand Final BFG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJMsd2YK ... re=related
We just got nutted at the clearances...
On the March
Been liked: 1 time

Post by On the March »

Thought i had begun to accept what had happened but just been watching FAVS videos again. Fantastic - something in the corner of my eye.... What else you gonna do on a wet Sat afternoon?
OEP

Post by OEP »

Fav's I honestly don't know why you don't approach the Collingwood Football Club and see if their interested in producing a DVD / Blu-ray of your work. I honestly believe, in my humble opinion, that it really is that good and feel fairly confident that a lot of other Nicksters would harbour the same belief.

If the DVD / Blu-ray became a reality I'd buy it.

I still regularly watch your 2008 and 2009 stuff and it's all very good and in some instances exceptional (and on numerous occasions very moving). You have a real talent and shouldn't let it go to waste or allow it to be under appreciated.

Oh and of course the new stuff is, as always, top end material.
A Collingwood supporter since the egg was inseminated.
On the March

Post by On the March »

What they said ^^^^

I'm not about to but a DVD cause I already have the games recorded, except maybe Road to Victory. But a FAVs DVD altogether a different matter!

Bring it on!
Damien
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 11 times

Post by Damien »

its all been said Faves.

Thanks mate.

my favourite bit of footage is the Dawesy slo-mo celebration watching the crowd in the background who obviously cant tell its a goal but just react to his reaction...gold.

Thanks again for all the highlights over the years.
'Collingwood are the Bradmans of Football'
The Herald - 1930
melliot

Post by melliot »

^ i was in that bay Where dawes kicked the goal. Looked at the footage in slow mo & paused it on the 50", But can't see myself. Just a little too far back to be in screen I think. Only just.
watt price tully

Post by watt price tully »

Just got onto this today. Fantastic work Fav's. As always a pleasure & joy to watch.

I've watched & rewatched the full replay especially the two moments in the replayed granny:

The reaction of Dawes & the crowd in slow motion for his goal in the early stages of the last quarter & Thomas's second effort of the goal keeping horizontal lunge are breath taking.

I don't ask for much in life, just a cup of tea in the morning, a premiership at the end of the home & away season & watching Fav's edited replayed highlights.

Go pies 2011.
“I even went as far as becoming a Southern Baptist until I realised they didn’t keep ‘em under long enough” Kinky Friedman
orie

favs premiership video

Post by orie »

OEP wrote:Fav's I honestly don't know why you don't approach the Collingwood Football Club and see if their interested in producing a DVD / Blu-ray of your work. I honestly believe, in my humble opinion, that it really is that good and feel fairly confident that a lot of other Nicksters would harbour the same belief.

If the DVD / Blu-ray became a reality I'd buy it.

I still regularly watch your 2008 and 2009 stuff and it's all very good and in some instances exceptional (and on numerous occasions very moving). You have a real talent and shouldn't let it go to waste or allow it to be under appreciated.

Oh and of course the new stuff is, as always, top end material.

Your work is always exceptional because you feel the passion, not like some outsider in an office with no feel for the game and especially it's dedicated fans. Please contact Collingwood. I have bought your other dvd of highlights from a few years ago when it was a package you did every week.
Brilliant to watch even now.

It would be a great seller....
'MADE IT LEGENDARY'
thebaldfacts

Post by thebaldfacts »

Fav's that was awesome.

As Eddie said to the players, "don't underestimate how happy you have made so many People".

Brings a tear to my eye.

All those wonderful memories just keep flooding back.

How sweet it is.
Kwah-LeBaire

Post by Kwah-LeBaire »

I took a break for a few weeks. Came back in a weak moment and just caught that highlights reel. Now I'm feeling a bit... you know... tight in the chest... something in my eye... My wife's giving me funny looks.

Thanks, Favs. Just brilliant!
orie

Favourites premiership videos

Post by orie »

Dragme wrote:Thanks favs.

That is fantastic. I have already watched em 3 times each.

Just downloaded both via the keepvid site and works a treat.

Woo Hoo.
I read this and have downloaded keepvid but not sure now what to do.Can you advise please. I am trying every which way I can to download these videos. They are sooo good.
Look forward to hearing from you. Might send a personal message.
'MADE IT LEGENDARY'