What Do You Girls Think Of The Players Girls

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Clokey_Chick_#34

Post by Clokey_Chick_#34 »

OMG dats cute. hehehehehehe. I dun really like taza that much. Dun get me rong he is a hotty but the clokes r betta. Soz tazza!!!
Ef_Bee

Post by Ef_Bee »

Katie, i agree with everthing u wrote. To reiterate what i've said (written) previously, i never said Celeste is bad etc. i've just commented on how she comes across. For Tarrant to credit her with turning his life around, she must be pretty damn good. Proves again that behind every good man is a WOMAN!! :) :)
michy

Post by michy »

Celeste use to go to my skool, she was like a yr above my sis and as my sis puts it, wasnt the brightest spark but a fairly nice gal. They look happy together and that is all that matters. Good on them.
Madi

Post by Madi »

I'm guessing that Jess Burns is Scott Burns' wife right RUPERT ROCKS? I'm glad she's nice, how long have they been married? coz I only found out that Scotty was married a little while ago.
I hope that he is happy for ever and ever. But do you guys know anything else about her?
PS>Celeste's hair is the most annoying hair I have ever seen but it's cute of Tazza to say that about her
S kilful
C ourageous
O ften overlooked
T rustworthy
T errific

B rave
U nderestimated
R eliable
N ice
S uperstar!!!!
RUPERT ROCKS

Post by RUPERT ROCKS »

Jess and Scott were married in Jan/Feb 2003 so they have nearly been married 1 year. They have been going out for ages, pretty much since he started playing with the Pies. Jess is a primary school teacher. Alwyas dresses well at functions and just a lovely person. She gets on very well with Ligita Wakelin, Jeannie Clement, Enza (Rocca's gf) and Deanne Woewodin
Ef_Bee

Post by Ef_Bee »

Do you know which school she (Jess) teaches at?