#30 Darcy Moore

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Brown26
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Brown26 »

Was there an article in the Hearld Sun today? I read part of it (very encouraging) waiting at the pub but it sounded like it might have been and old article (from 2 weeks ago?).

-Ben
Dave The Man
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Dave The Man »

Photo's from Today:

I am Da Man
Albert Parker

Post by Albert Parker »

^Outmarking Sam Iles?!
One team, one dream - the Pies and this year's premiership
jackcass

Post by jackcass »

Albert Parker wrote:^Outmarking Sam Iles?!
Or maybe reading the play and intercepting the pass to the player on his left. Pretty hard to read too much into this pic.
MJ23

Post by MJ23 »

Stupied wrote:
collie dog wrote:Stop counting your chickens before they hatch Dave.
A lot of people are interested in how Moore is tracking. I like that Dave is providing weekly updates, and so do many others. If you don't like the thread then just **** off out of it and post some other random troll shit somewhere else.
+ 2
Keep up the good work Dave
"Even when Im old and gray, I wont be able to play but Ill still love the game"
Michael Jordan
Dave The Man

Post by Dave The Man »

MJ23 wrote:
Stupied wrote:
collie dog wrote:Stop counting your chickens before they hatch Dave.
A lot of people are interested in how Moore is tracking. I like that Dave is providing weekly updates, and so do many others. If you don't like the thread then just **** off out of it and post some other random troll shit somewhere else.
+ 2
Keep up the good work Dave
I sure will. I am doing it for people are Intrested and if you are not then don't come on the Thread
I am Da Man
dillo_09

Post by dillo_09 »

Anyone get to North Port oval on the weekend to see him play?
Bob Sugar

Post by Bob Sugar »

If and when it becomes clear the premiership is out of reach bucks has to do the honourable thing and get us to the Bottom ASAP!!

Getting this kid for a second rounder would be sweeter than a virgins honey pie.
Defender...........

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
stui magpie
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 73 times

Post by stui magpie »

Defender wrote:If and when it becomes clear the premiership is out of reach bucks has to do the honourable thing and get us to the Bottom ASAP!!

Getting this kid for a second rounder would be sweeter than a virgins honey pie.
How does that work?

All that means is that if someone else bids their first round pick we have to use a higher pick *still first round) than otherwise. If they bid second round, that's all we need to do and etc.

Where we finish is irrelevant. :?

And DTM, keep the info coming mate.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
Rexy17

Post by Rexy17 »

nah mate we only have to use a first round pick if some other club that finishes below us decides to use it on him.
B.U.M.S ROCK...That's Ballarat United Magpies Supporters.....Long trip but even longer hangovers!
Stupied

Post by Stupied »

stui magpie wrote:
Defender wrote:If and when it becomes clear the premiership is out of reach bucks has to do the honourable thing and get us to the Bottom ASAP!!

How does that work?

All that means is that if someone else bids their first round pick we have to use a higher pick *still first round) than otherwise. If they bid second round, that's all we need to do and etc.

Where we finish is irrelevant. :?

And DTM, keep the info coming mate.
Where we finish is very relevant. If someone bids for him we have to use our next available pick, which round it is in is irrelevant.

Hypothetically if we have pick 5, and the four teams ahead of us did not bid on Moore, but the team at pick 10 bid for him, we would only need to use our second rounder to secure him, as that is our next available pick.
Albert Parker

Post by Albert Parker »

^Correct weight
One team, one dream - the Pies and this year's premiership
Cam
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by Cam »

We likely will have a pick somewhere from 8-12, so I reckon its going to cost us this years first rounder.
Get back on top.
Dave The Man

Post by Dave The Man »

Cam wrote:We likely will have a pick somewhere from 8-12, so I reckon its going to cost us this years first rounder.
Hey, and We could be Getting the Number 1 Prospect in this years draft
I am Da Man
Bob Sugar

Post by Bob Sugar »

Cam wrote:We likely will have a pick somewhere from 8-12, so I reckon its going to cost us this years first rounder.
Well we know Mick will out to screw us, that's a given, and they look like finishing well down the ladder.
Defender...........

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.