#32 Will Hoskin-Elliott

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

piedys
Has liked: 281 times
Been liked: 66 times

Post by piedys »

Big T wrote:What a tragedy, struggling to get Stewart when we could have taken him as a f-s in the first place. Ridiculous.
Ironically, we are currently auditioning full backs as of today...
M I L L A N E 4 2 forever
September Zeros

Post by September Zeros »

From the NAB AFL trade radio-

"@barrettdamian says North Melbourne hasn't given up hope of trumping Collingwood for Will Hoskin-Elliott #NABTradeRadio
No Pressure, No Diamonds

They used to be a happy team at hawthorn.

Post by mooretreloar »

September Zeros wrote:From the NAB AFL trade radio-

"@barrettdamian says North Melbourne hasn't given up hope of trumping Collingwood for Will Hoskin-Elliott #NABTradeRadio
North Melbourne can hope all they like, but unless WHE changes his mind with respect to where he wants to play, then they are no hope. If he does good luck to North. But, wouldn't expect Mr Barrett to report something accurately.
themonk

Post by themonk »

AN_Inkling wrote:Stewart wasn't worth a second rounder. Not sure he's even worth trading in now.
Agreed, nothing special
didick
Been liked: 1 time

Post by didick »

mooretreloar wrote:
September Zeros wrote:From the NAB AFL trade radio-

North Melbourne can hope all they like, but unless WHE changes his mind with respect to where he wants to play, then they are no hope. If he does good luck to North. But, wouldn't expect Mr Barrett to report something accurately.
And he seems to like suggesting his team can throw a spanner of the works with ours.
"The night is a very dark time for me" Chaz Michael Michaels
Tubewayarmy

Post by Tubewayarmy »

Did someone ask him if 1. North told him that, 2. Did he make it up or 3. did he get in contact with WHE?
Godfather of Syn
droversdog65

Post by droversdog65 »

Tubewayarmy wrote:Did someone ask him if 1. North told him that, 2. Did he make it up or 3. did he get in contact with WHE?
No need to ask Barrett is the chief executive and founding father of NUMBNUTS r US
stui magpie
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 73 times

Post by stui magpie »

themonk wrote:
AN_Inkling wrote:Stewart wasn't worth a second rounder. Not sure he's even worth trading in now.
Agreed, nothing special
GWS took him at 27, their 6th pick in the 2012 draft behind a bunch of blokes who have mostly either moved or about to be moved.

We took Grundy, Broomhead and Kennedy ahead of him, we took Ramsay with our next pick after him.

He's done nothing to prove us wrong yet.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
Bucks2014

Post by Bucks2014 »

Not fussed about Stewart and really unsure if we are even keen on him this time around. On what I have seen, he may start okay and then goes missing. I think this is the reason why he couldn't get a regular game.

If he can start being consistent, well he would be a handy get, again I'm not excited by him. I liked watching his Dad play though.

I want Will Hoskin Elliot, Lobb would be someone I hope we are keeping an eye on for the future.
"Still waiting for your call Caroline ... not a quote in sight. Don't ever presume to speak on Collingwood's behalf,"
The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »

Out of the race for him apparently. Going to choose between the Blues or the Bombers.

Though if the Bombers land O'Meara it may make it hard to do many deals there considering what they are going to supposedly give up.
stui magpie
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 73 times

Post by stui magpie »

^

Geez I hope Essendon gets omeara.

hawks have lost Mitchell and Lewis, Burgoyne, Hodge and Gibson are finished, and without the grunt and leadership from the old boys their young tier is average.

2017 promises to be like this year with the top 8 open to a top 12.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

pauperoos trying to entice whe with an improved offer.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
Cam
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by Cam »

stui magpie wrote:^

Geez I hope Essendon gets omeara.

hawks have lost Mitchell and Lewis, Burgoyne, Hodge and Gibson are finished, and without the grunt and leadership from the old boys their young tier is average.

2017 promises to be like this year with the top 8 open to a top 12.
Agree that would be brown and GOLD!
Get back on top.
4everpies

Post by 4everpies »

Reported by Brett Anderson on SEN, the WHE met with Nortf today, but Anderson still thinks he will go to pies.
qldmagpie67
Been liked: 78 times

Post by qldmagpie67 »

We've already got a couple GWS boys in our stable plus Gubby so I'm sure if he decides on coming to Melbourne we have the inside running unless North offer him huge overs which doesn't concern me as they have little talent to feed him the ball.
Wouldn't be surprised with North paying overs just to spite us for getting Wells.
Still won't make them a top 8 team in 2017