Jokes Jokes and More Jokes

Nick's current affairs & general discussion about anything that's not sport.
Voice your opinion on stories of interest to all at Nick's.

Moderator: bbmods

Culprit
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 30 times

Post by Culprit »

stui magpie wrote:email circulation of jokes? Not bad.
My Plethora of Signal Group Chats.

What’s the downside of being a test tube baby? You know your Dads a wanker.
stui magpie
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 73 times

Post by stui magpie »

Culprit wrote:
stui magpie wrote:email circulation of jokes? Not bad.
My Plethora of Signal Group Chats.

What’s the downside of being a test tube baby? You know your Dads a wanker.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
Culprit

Post by Culprit »

The wife came home and said to her husband, “You know all those headaches I’ve been having, well they are gone”. Husband says, “How did you fix them”. Wife, “ I went to a hypnotherapist and he told me to stand in front of a mirror and say, no more headaches for 3 minutes”. Husband. “That’s great”. Wife, “You should see him about your sex drive as it’s been lousy lately”. He says, OK, I’ll give him a try” A week goes by and he comes home and picks her up, carries her to the bedroom, strips her off, lays her down, and says, “I’ll be back shortly”. a few minutes go by and he comes in and he's very passionate and the sex was awesome. A few minutes go by and he gets up and says, “I’ll be back shortly”. He comes back and it's more sex. The wife can't believe it as it’s even better than the first time. After a few minutes he gets up again and says “I’ll be back shortly”. He walks off and the wife is curious so she follows him to the bathroom. She looks through the gap in the door and sees him looking in the mirror and saying “she’s not my wife, she’s not my wife”. His funeral is at 10 o’clock on Friday.
stui magpie
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 73 times

Post by stui magpie »

^

:lol: :lol: :lol: Very good.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
Culprit

Post by Culprit »

Three women die and go to heaven. Saint Peter greets them and says, “we only have one rule, don’t step on the ducks”. As they enter heaven there are ducks everywhere and one woman steps on one. Saint Peter arrives with a seriously ugly man and chains her to him. “For stepping on the duck, you are chained to this man for eternity”. The next day one woman steps on a duck and bang, Saint Peter rolls up with a seriously ugly main and chains him to her for eternity. Well the 3rd woman thinks to herself this is not happening to me and is extremely careful where she walks and gets by for a month. All of a sudden Saint Peter arrives with this very handsome muscular man and chains her to him for eternity. She says I have no idea what I did to deserve you but i’m so grateful. The man replies, “I don’t know about you but I stepped on a fckn duck”.
Culprit

Post by Culprit »

A guy goes to confession, “Forgive me Father for I have sinned, I said the “F” word at golf. The priest says how did that happen? “Well Father Tee’d off and it sliced right into the woods”. The priest interrupted, “Is that when you said it?” “No Father it hit a tree and bounced back and landed perfectly right in the middle of the fairway. I then used my wedge and sliced it right into the other side of the fairway trees”. The priest again interrupted, “Is that when you said it?” "No father, it bounced off one tree, hit the ball washer, and landed 1ft from the hole". The priest goes, “Don’t tell me you missed the fckn putt?”
What'sinaname
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 9 times

Post by What'sinaname »

Not so much a joke as something funny. Someone likened Biden to a Roomba when he finishes a speech. He walks around aimlessly bumping into things.
Fighting against the objectification of woman.
slangman
Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 9 times

Post by slangman »

Who can drink 5 litres of petrol and not become ill??

Jerry can.
- Side By Side -
Culprit

Post by Culprit »

What do you do when a bird craps on your window?
Don't take her out again.

What does the sign say on the door at an "out of service" Brothel?
"Beat It, we're closed".

What do a near-sighted gynecologist and a puppy have in common?
They both have a wet nose.

I am not saying I am getting old, I am just saying dinner time and bedtime are getting extremely close together.
Skids
Has liked: 26 times

Post by Skids »

A man gets on a bus, and ends up sitting next to a very attractive nun. Enamored with her, he asks if he can have sex with her. Naturally, she says no, and gets off the bus.
The man goes to the bus driver and asks him if he knows of a way for him to have sex with the nun. "Well," says the bus driver, "every night at 8 o'clock, she goes to the cemetery to pray. If you dress up as God, I'm sure you could convince her to have sex with you."
The man decides to try it, and dresses up in his best God costume. At eight, he sees the nun and appears before her. "Oh, God!" she exclaims. "Take me with you!" The man tells the nun that she must first have sex with him to prove her loyalty. The nun says yes, but tells him she prefers anal sex. Before you know it, they're getting down to it, having nasty, grunty, loud sex.
After it's over, the man pulls off his God disguise. "Ha, ha!" he says, "I'm the man from the bus!" "Ha, ha!" says the nun, removing her costume, "I'm the bus driver!"
Don't count the days, make the days count.
Pi

Post by Pi »

According to google translate its Machigatta ana. maybe its one of those Japanese / English convergence things
Pi = Infinite = Collingwood = Always
Floreat Pica
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 35 times

Post by David »

If you're responding to the post back on page 1, my guess is that that joke is much older than Google Translate. ;)
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
Culprit

Post by Culprit »

A man lying in a hospital with an oxygen mask on as a young nurse comes in to check on him. “Are my testicles black?” The young nurse shocked replies, “I’m just here to check on you”. The man once again asks, “Are my testicles black?” The young nurse is concerned as his heart rate is increasing so she pulls back the covers, holds his manhood, moves it back, checks, and happily says, “Everything is fine, your testicles look great”. The man pulls off his mask and says, “Thank you but listen carefully, are my test results back?”.
Culprit

Post by Culprit »

I just called the Chinese takeaway for tonight's dinner and got "Hello I'm Whan King the chef". " I said OK, I will call back later".
Culprit

Post by Culprit »

My Boss had a crack at me today, "You have been late three times this week, you know what that means?". My response was, "Yes, that means it's Wednesday".