#12 Matt Scharenberg

Player President threads here thanks.

Moderator: bbmods

RudeBoy
Been liked: 73 times

Post by RudeBoy »

John Wren wrote:one day i am going to visit nick's, read this thread and learn that schazza has signed. we will all look back on the comments and laugh, or sigh, or rolleyes.
You could be right JW. Then again one day we might visit Nicks, read this thread and learn that he's not signed. We will all look back on the comments and laugh, or sigh, or roll eyes. :wink:
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

John Wren wrote:one day i am going to visit nick's, read this thread and learn that schazza has signed. we will all look back on the comments and laugh, or sigh, or rolleyes.
Keeping the tea pot hot for you JW......... :roll: :wink:
Don't confuse your current path with your final destination. Just because it's dark and stormy now doesn't meant that you aren't headed for glorious sunshine!
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

RudeBoy wrote:
You could be right JW. Then again one day we might visit Nicks, read this thread and learn that he's not signed. We will all look back on the comments and laugh, or sigh, or roll eyes. :wink:
indeed, indeed.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

jackcass wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:De Goey didn't haggle over the terms of a contract extension.
Moore didn't haggle over the terms of a contract extension.
Maynard didn't haggle over the terms of a contract extension.
Langdon didn't haggle over the terms of a contract extension.
Ramsay didn't haggle over the terms of a contract extension.

Despite the fact that we've nursed him through 18 months of rehab and he's only played 3 fairly ordinary games for us, it seems Scharenberg reckons he's worth a lot more than these other players. I'd have expected him to feel that he owes Collingwood, not the other way around. Let him go back to Adelaide. It's obviously where he wants to be. We don't need players who are half-hearted and not fully committed to our club.
If that's the case I'd be sacking my manager if I was Moore, Maynard, Langdon or Ramsay. My expectation of a manager is that they'd get me the very best possible deal and can't see how that's achieved without haggling.
moore and jdg are managed by esp who also happen to have kenno, abbott, seedo, broomy and cocko. schazza is with ned guy. i believe ned guy was liam jurrah's manager.
Tannin

Post by Tannin »

WhyPhilWhy? wrote:This thread must have the highest "games played to posts" ratio ever recorded on Nick's.
How many games did Corrie play?
�Let's eat Grandma.� Commas save lives!
AN_Inkling

Post by AN_Inkling »

^^How many did Fevola or Judd play for Collingwood?
Well done boys!
dalyc
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 12 times

Post by dalyc »

AN_Inkling wrote:^^How many did Fevola or Judd play for Collingwood?
Can't divide by zero
Four legged animals good, two legged animals better
Member 7167

Post by Member 7167 »

I will be happy when he signs and I can lock this thread. 60 Pages and growing so far.
Now Retired - Every Day Is A Saturday
RudeBoy
Been liked: 73 times

Post by RudeBoy »

Last game for the season today and I'm guessing he still hasn't signed.....mmmmm.

Post by 5150 »

RudeBoy wrote:Last game for the season today and I'm guessing he still hasn't signed.....mmmmm.
Your looking at it the wrong way RB,
he's contracted on minimum chips until 31st Oct and he doesn't want the club to start paying the higher wage until as late as possible.
neil
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 21 times

Post by neil »

Anyone consider that he may want to wait till the end of season before discussing his contract?
For many years many players did that and it was considered professional and reasonable.
Now everyone has an entitlement that players sign as soon as fans demand it.
Carlscum 120 years being cheating scum
themonk

Post by themonk »

5150 wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:Last game for the season today and I'm guessing he still hasn't signed.....mmmmm.
Your looking at it the wrong way RB,
he's contracted on minimum chips until 31st Oct and he doesn't want the club to start paying the higher wage until as late as possible.
absolute gold :lol: :lol: :lol:
jackcass

Post by jackcass »

Still VFL finals.
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

Do you have any idea what I am talking about?
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

any signature since rudeboy last posted?