How can this happen??

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

PieGirl#18

How can this happen??

Post by PieGirl#18 »

just wondering how you could go about sitting in the front row at collingwood games this year? :?:

Hope someone can help me :)

Although i have heard there are a few gooses in the cheer squad this year, is this true?? :roll:
joffa_the_man_in_gold

Post by joffa_the_man_in_gold »

Well hello piegirl

Get to cheersquad early and see leslie who is on the welcoming commitee she co ordinates the front row each week and ensures everyone gets a chance to sit on front row, if you dont want to wave the flogger you can sit between 2 people on flogger duties.
One of the greatest things to happen this year is involve the kids of the chheersquad down on the front row.
cheers
seeya friday.
Collingwood today, Collingwood tomorrow,Collingwood forever... we'll always do things the collingwood way... side by side we stick together to uphold the greatest name in football.

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net
TB

Post by TB »

Agree with you Joffa.
Letting kids experience some time in the cheersquad in the front row is terrific ( and I speak from experience) when my kids were welcomed and shown how to wave the floggers. I can tell you now, they will never, ever forget that night as long as they live :) The cheersquad do a terrific job, often getting a lot of flak. They are friendly, answer questions, encourage ppl to sing, make the banner & volunteer their time! You rock guys!
TB.
No guts, no glory!