OMG 3 pies players came2my school 2day...& i missed it!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

JessDavisHollandLicaDidak

OMG 3 pies players came2my school 2day...& i missed it!

Post by JessDavisHollandLicaDidak »

WELL, it all started this morning, i was walking to school when i saw this chick from my school wearing a collingwood guernsey walking to da footy ground down the street and walking next to her was JUSTIN CROW!!! Of course me knowing and being obsessed with ALL the players knew who he was... i shoulda said hello to him but i was just so surprised that i just stood there watching him! Then i ran the rest of the way to school to tell Michy and find out wat was goin on.

What happened was a girl from year 9 won a TripleM competition where players go to your school and u get heaps of freebies... i found out that the other 2 players were JASON CLOKE and TRISTEN WALKER!!! I was so pissed off that i didnt see them i was even going to wag first period to just rock up at the footy ground with the year 9s! I spoke to the chick that won the competition after school and she said Justin was really nice and Jason was flirting badly with the TripleM chick!! haha

I think Michelle was really pissed off as well coz the teachers wouldnt let us go to see them and it was da SECOND time she has missed out on the players (the first time was RUPERT!)

Well i guess at least they came to our school and i got to see Justin!
I love Dane #36, Damien #2, Guy #30, Alan #4 and Daniel Giansiracusa 4 EVA!
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

thats sucks that you missed out!
we had a few players at my school a few months ago for a TAC thing and it was kool as!
There is just one team we favour...
WiCkEdzZ mAgPiEzZ

Post by WiCkEdzZ mAgPiEzZ »

same sort of thing happened to my cousin..how unfortunate
michy

Post by michy »

OMG i was gonna cry, especially as every1 kept telling me it was rupert who had cum!!!!!

Gee thats twice now that I have missed out, what is this?
Jess, we r gonna have tow in it and get them to cum down for us two only. lol

Jess it was the greatest bday present eva!!! lol
TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m

Post by TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m »

OMG i would be so pissd aswell....the only player to eva come to my pov skool was Nathan Burke...coz his wife was a teacher at my primary skool!
*~Luv Always Tara~*
nato nero e bianco
dado nero e bianco!!
Interesting more Sinkers than Floaters....
Clokey_Chick33

yeh...

Post by Clokey_Chick33 »

we usually got hawthorn players come to my school when i went to school. But we got Jonathon Hay one year which wasnt to bad :wink: and when i was at primary school we got Shane Crawford... but no collingwood boys :(