Wandsworth Demons versus West London Cats

Pretend Poms and Real Ones chew the fat and slurp warm beer here!

Moderator: LondonPIE

annewilo

Wandsworth Demons versus West London Cats

Post by annewilo »

Well I just wanted to say thank you to those who came along on Sunday 18th May. You were all tops to brave the wind and weather and lack of facilities!!
But it was great to see a game of Aussie Rules and it was a very high standard too. Unfortunately one of the demons broke his leg, during a magnificent spoil he made and the ambulance had to pick him of the turf but all in all it was a good day.

We have been invited down to see the Sussex Swans and I am keen for us to get the word out to all the BARFL clubs that we would like to talk re a jumper swap. So those who would like to travel to Crawley in Sussex, we will let you alll know when we are heading down there in the next few weeks.

Thanks to the following for coming along to Clapham Common
Mark
Roger
Merissa
Dave
Kylie- just cant keep the girl away and what
with all those CD's to record she still finds
time for Collingwood

Annabelle
Kirt
and if I have left someone off pls forgive me.

Merissa will be mailing you all soon to tell you of the next one and if need to speak to any of us, just write to her on merissajade@hotmail.com

Take care and lets hope we have a win this week end.
The Knights of Abbotsford
markstevens

Post by markstevens »

It was my pleasure to attend Anne :D . What wind and rain ? :? Must have been after the first few beers :wink: . Let me know about the Swans and I'll be there. Crawley isn't all that far from me by train. :)
Mark
Floreat Pica