Club Night - June 03

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

MargOZ

Club Night - June 03

Post by MargOZ »

Just a few photos from the last Club Night dinner - unfortunately I don't get to many because I have to travel but they are a great night (and thanks for your help Mel). And have to say that Tarks was fantastic - he certainly kept us laughing - his comeback is going to be hard work but it was great to see him in such good spirits.

GO PIES!
Marg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by MargOZ on Mon Jun 16, 2003 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
MargOZ

Post by MargOZ »

Hi Tess, was that your table Jarrod was commenting on? LOL! I was at a table around near the ladies room! They really are great nights and I enjoy hearing the guys talking about football and their lives rather than just seeing them out on the footy field each weekend - obviously some prefer a chat more than others! And of course it's always worth seeing Jarrod joking around!

GO PIES!
Marg
Obrees_girl

Post by Obrees_girl »

great picks Ryan looks good I must say he photographs nice i have never seen a shocker of him

I did have Nathan there but DUH!!!! im a dumb ass
Last edited by Obrees_girl on Fri Jun 13, 2003 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
obree wins brownlow for the 5th time in a row!!!!
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Post by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* »

oops, sorry, I stuffed it up! hehe
Luv Rach!!xoxox
Last edited by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* on Fri Jun 13, 2003 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Post by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* »

OMG I LUV DAT PIC OF RYAN!!!Thats such a typical Ryan smile, hehe!he looks soooooo good!!! awwwww...im jelous, i wanna go to one of those nites :cry: ...MmMmM Ryan!! hehe
Luv Rach!!xoxox
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

lol u girls are making me sooo jealous! i want to see jarrod! lol. hey do u have to be over 18 to go to those, coz then i will go there for my 18th HAHAHA :P

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
dani20

Post by dani20 »

heyy! those pics are really cool, what exactly happens on club nites? i wana go to one..do u get to talk to the boys n stuf? or is do tehy just come for a quick appearance and leave!!
molloymagic

Post by molloymagic »

Is there a club night in August? is it to late to book?. I'm coming up for a match in August and would love to attend. Do u get anything to eat and drink? *lol* not that its important if u don;t. Any info would be great.
Jarrod Molloy
*'94-03:10 Gr8 yrs*
*169 Games* *'02 V.C*
*2nd in '01 copeland