Cam Cloke

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Chase

Cam Cloke

Post by Chase »

Hellooo Girls

Well I have to say I never really took any notice of Cameron until the other day, when I was on the CFC website. And all I can say is OH...MY...GAWWWWD!! :D

I think I'll be paying a bit more attention to him from now on!! But I have heard from some ppl that he has a bit of an ego prob? (Surely not he looks so innocent!) Does anyone have any experiences of him - good or bad - that they wanna share? Um nothing too personal or nasty I dont wanna get him (or me) into trouble!!

Oh well I still think hes hot....
Foreverpies

Post by Foreverpies »

Hey Chase...
Welcome to Nicks
I am sure a lot of the chickee's in here would be more than happy to help you with "the goss" on Cam.

All I can tell you is, he is a very talented footy player and it won;t be long until he is playing alongside Jason in the Black and White.

Good Luck hope you enjoy the website.
Candy

saw

Post by Candy »

i have seen him at barcode at crown, and also at heat. he was nice, didn't seem to be arrogarant etc. but i didn't speak to him for long so, i couldn't really tell you.
Chantal85

Post by Chantal85 »

i must admit cameron would have to be one of the hottest players, not only at collingwood, but in the whole league. I saw him this week at willi and he's just so hot! He does have a very innocent, baby face so i really cant see him being arrogant...im hoping so anyway. :lol:
maggiesgurl

Cam

Post by maggiesgurl »

Hey Girls.. just some info bout the man of the moment.. Cam. Yes he's hot.. yes he's an awesome player and no.. he doesn't have an ego problem. Think of it like this.. growing up with a gorgeous big bro like Jase.. he's lucky if he gets a look. Trust me girls.. from personal expeirence :wink: he's a sweety.
Chase

Phew!

Post by Chase »

Yayayayayay!

Cheers girls - I knew he would be nice! But yes maggiesgurl Jason is pretty hot too, so I understand what you mean. All of us with older sisters should understand that!
Clokey_33

Post by Clokey_33 »

Hi my name is Kars, I'm also new on the board! Cam is hot as!! Han (Clokey_34) and I saw him at Target Centre in Bourke St with his Dad for a handball comp, and he was mighty fine!! And no he doesn't have a ego problem! We got some happy snaps with him, and they are quality photos!! mmmmmm
** Jason belongs to HANNAH, Cameron is MINE**
hottaz

Post by hottaz »

Umm.. u guyz really just embarrased ur self in front of hes girlfriend! i hope u all feel really embarrased now..!! lol :lol: [/quote]
camslover

Post by camslover »

:)
camslover

Post by camslover »

:)
mmwwahaha (l)
hottaz

Post by hottaz »

hey camsluver! sry my msn stuffed up i can tget bak on! il talk to u later, hope ur performance on wednesdat goes well, say hey to cam for me! haha
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Hey sweetheart- you do realise that none of us actaully care :roll: - I mean most of the boys come onto here and read what we post, Image so if their girlfriends were to aswell- WOW- What a surprise :roll:
Last edited by Hanskies on Mon Jun 30, 2003 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
hot_stuff

cam cloke

Post by hot_stuff »

hey, i agree clokey_34!who cares!
i know that cam does not have a gf at the moment so i dont know wat camslover is on about... :roll: sounds like shes trying to brag about something that isnt true!
camslover

Post by camslover »

mmmm.....yes...thats right....lol
TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m

Post by TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m »

funny camslover only joined like 4 days ago???
*~Luv Always Tara~*
nato nero e bianco
dado nero e bianco!!
Interesting more Sinkers than Floaters....