Embarrising Player Encounters

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

RitchieColeRocks

Embarrising Player Encounters

Post by RitchieColeRocks »

Right, so everyone's traded their heart rushing love encounters with the players, but how about the REALLY embarrising ones you want to pretend didn't really happen?

I'll start. My friend used to live out near Northland, and at which time Josh Fraser was working in the AFL shop there. Now my friend being the twit she is thought she would lean against the table of t-shirts, and YEP you guessed it, collapsed the damn thing right onto the floor.
Of course the first or second time we went to training she was blushing and hoping he didn't recignise her, so what did I do... JOSH do you remember my friend, she knocked of a table of T-Shirts...
As you can imagine she went as red as a tomato, but ... it was worth the laugh I got :) :) :) :lol:
"Carn the Pies"
CQ

Post by CQ »

haha that would have been so funny when u asked him, lol what a cheap laugh!! :)
tarkyns_gal

Post by tarkyns_gal »

haha yes this is a topic im very familiar with. a couple of years ago in adelaide i was asking chris tarrant where tarkyn was or something out the front of the hyatt and as he was replying i conveniently started to fall down a set of stairs. i was quite embarresed to say the least but it was more funny than anything...

ohh and another one was when i met bucks for the first time i remember i was so excited and got all my words jumbled. instead of telling him i was his number one fan i told him that he was my number one fan. ive decided to now watch the players from afar cause everytime i go near them i just make a fool outta myself :oops:

forever pies, if you're reading i know you will remember these occasions!!
..."The Sun Came Up This Morning, So It's Been A Pretty Good Day"...

Mr Tarkyn J Lockyer
Foreverpies

Post by Foreverpies »

Dude, how could I forget!!!

Funniest things eva!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
swooper
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swooper »

Hahha - that is pretty funny guys!! I bet the guys love the fact that you loved at yourselves too - gotta love a chick that can laugh at herself whilst trying to impress a footballer!!! (am just trying to think of times when I have embarassed myself .......a few copeland trophy nights spring to mind.....) argh..!
swooper
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swooper »

OMG I am such a dag! I meant to say that the guys loved the fact you LAUGHED at yourselves (not loved!) what a nanger.......
RitchieColeRocks

Post by RitchieColeRocks »

heck sometimes you just got to laugh at yourself, it makes being laughed at a hole heap easier.
I am so bad, when i go to training i either stand around reading silly books like Harry potter or laying on the ground sun baking, i really have no shame. COME ON PEOPLE WE CAN"T BE THE ONLY PEOPLE TO EMBARRIS OURSELVES :) :)
"Carn the Pies"
CQ

Post by CQ »

lol well one time me and a few of my friends were at training. this was probably three years ago. we always used to sit behind the goals, (theres a yellow sign on the fence next to the race there they we wrote the dates that we went there on haha).

anyway so were sitting there one day (this is b4 the nets went up) and the players were having practise shots and that and one of the balls landed near us. of course we kept it for a while cos they ran off or something. anyway then they came back and i said to renee 'throw the ball over to rupe' (queitly of course) cos he was right there, haha renee didnt see him and shes like 'ill throw myself over to him' REALLY LOUD and then he stands up, he was leanin on the goal post, and looks over laughing, and she like OMG hahaha, of course we pointed it out later on when we were outside talking to him!!
CQ

Post by CQ »

oh yer one other time we were outside waiting for the players to come out. we were waitin to talk to rupe but we thought he might have gone so when lica came out we asked him if rupe was still there and he said yes, and proceeded to chat about other things.
THEN. rupe comes out and licas like 'OH HERE HE IS' and we're like 'youre not supposed to TELL HIM. haha it was so embarrassing!

lol i have heaps of these stories from back in 99 2000 hehe.
Ef_Bee

Post by Ef_Bee »

I have some of these embarrassing moments myself, but we need to remember that these guys have hunderds (even thousands) of people in love with them/flirting with them/ chasing them, and as much as we would like to think they remember these 'moments', they don't! I guess it's always nice to daydream though!....
I_love_Clokey

Post by I_love_Clokey »

I have never had an embarrasing encounter with a player but everyone elses sounds really funny I was cracking up just reading them!!
"You know life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and take a look around once in a while you could miss it!!"
Clokey_Chick_#34

Post by Clokey_Chick_#34 »

OMG i went 2 training one night and like one of the girls mentioned we sat behind the goals. This was also before the nets went up and i can't remember when it was but it was like 2 yrs i think. Anyways i was sittin there tryin 2 b cool and a ball hit me in the head. I was soooooooo embarassed and all my friends started laughin and so did the players so i had 2 laugh aswell even though it hurt like hell.