Andrew Williams Banner

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Sarbear

Andrew Williams Banner

Post by Sarbear »

I am a good friend of Andrew Williams and was wondering if the cheer squad took any pictures of his banner on the weekend. If they did, can i possibly buy one. mine didn't turn out all that great.
PS You did a FANTASTIC job of the banner!
Dan 3:16

Post by Dan 3:16 »

speak to geoffypie
We are black
We are white
We are bloody DYNAMITE

GO PIES
vamp7

Post by vamp7 »

Hi Sarbear, I have spoken to Andrew requarding his banner pictures which I'm getting one organised for him.
Also the club has requested a picture off me, which I'll have ready by next week, they are oganizing some special frame for him so Ssshhhhhhhhh don't tell him yet. :wink:
Sarbear did you know the Cheer Squad sponsor Andrew this year? :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Miss you Jarrod...
Sarbear

Post by Sarbear »

Thanks for the pic. I went and watched the Mighty Saints thump the Eagles with Andrew yesterday and he said that you guys were giving him a photo of the banner. I promise not to tell him what you are up to. He will be really thrilled that you guys went to so much effort to frame it for him.
Yeh he told me you guys sponsor him this year, I guess that's why he got such a great banner.
:D