Richard Cole mmmmm

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Marlee2003

Richard Cole mmmmm

Post by Marlee2003 »

Hey does anyone know anything about richard cole? has he got a girlfriend? Whats he like? Also what's happening with leon davis is he ever going to play again? Has anyone seen his baby yet? i wonder if she is as cute as him? What about his girl?
Let me know please
Thanks
maggiesgurl

Post by maggiesgurl »

Richard is a nice guy.. when all the other guys are drunk and been loud and stuff.. Richie is the laid back one who makes sure not to offend people. He's a nice guy. Although there are rumors of "a few" girlfriends if you know what i mean! Not sure tho!!! Umm.. Leon.. his baby was in hospital for a month or so after it was born.. so I'm pretty sure it'll be out by now. :)
MagpieMel

Post by MagpieMel »

Leon's baby is out of hospital and was at the Williamstown game with Leon's girlfriend and family a couple of weeks ago.
swooper
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swooper »

At the ANAC day game this year, we saw Richie Cole at half time with a couple of other players. Man did he look dishy in his suit and tie - phew! Very hunky indeed!
RitchieColeRocks

Post by RitchieColeRocks »

All i can say is, richie cole is a very attractive yound lad
"Carn the Pies"
Marlee2003

leon and richie

Post by Marlee2003 »

thanks

what's leon's g/f like? i really think that leon davis is an excellent player but i also think that richie cole is better
RitchieColeRocks

Post by RitchieColeRocks »

Just thought I'd push this back towards the top.
Many people don't share my opinion on Richie, what do you people think? Just super sexy spunk, or is he really going to be a superstar?
"Carn the Pies"
bec

Post by bec »

I totally agree with you richiecolerocks hes is super sexy and he is going to be a champion player in the future. i saw him at spy lounge 2 weeks ago he was looking super hot (as always)