girls

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Marlee2003

girls

Post by Marlee2003 »

hey everyone

has anyone noticed how protective girls are of their men? i mean like sometimes you can just look at a player and if his girl is with him you'll get the evil eye. Has anyone ever gotten this look from any girlfriends? if so which one's?

I recently saw leon davis and his girlfriend and baby and they were just walking around in the shops popping into shos here and there and he was pushing his new baby! his girl looked pretty nice but hey! has anyone seen his baby up close? i bet she's just as cute as her daddy
i_luv_tarkyn!

Post by i_luv_tarkyn! »

i havent got any bad looks from collingwood players g/f's. woey's fiance was at one of the williamstown games and i said how cute the baby was and she thanked me and was really nice.
but i was at southland and nick riewoldt was with his g/f and i was behind them on the escalator. i looked at up and she fully greased me off so i walked past with my collingwood scarf on and she was like "wot a bi@tch". she was the stupid one thinking i would like someone like him! (no offence to nick riewoldt fans, i think he is a good player but he isnt the most gorgeous looking guy i have seen)

luv jess
LIVESTRONG
Obrees_girl

Post by Obrees_girl »

NIcks girlfriend is a bitch my friend is good friends with a few saints boys and has been for many years she teold me she has had a lot of trouble with nicks girlfriend starting rumours and calling her things. nicks girlfriend must thinks she is great because her boyfriend is the only one who could play footy in there whole team last year. but she i8s no oil painting she has a huge chin
obree wins brownlow for the 5th time in a row!!!!
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Obrees_girl wrote:NIcks girlfriend is a bitch

but she i8s no oil painting she has a huge chin
LMAO-Thats gold!!! PELICAN CHICK