Club night pics

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

swooper
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 6 times

Club night pics

Post by swooper »

Did anyone take any photo's at the club night last week?? I couldnt make it ( :( ) but i would love to see some. Cheers all!
MargOZ

Post by MargOZ »

I've put my films in for developing and I'm waiting to get them back - if they turn out okay I'll post them on here. Unfortunately most of the boys left quickly so the only real opportunity I had to snap away was when they were on the B&W couch being interviewed and they weren't that close to where I was sitting unfortunately. Was a great night though.

GO PIES!
Marg
swooper

Post by swooper »

Cheers Marg! Sure they will be great.
molloymagic

Post by molloymagic »

I got a pretty decent pic of woewodin at club night but the only other pics i have from club night is ones which i had taken with woewodin and molloy. I just have to take the red eyes out of them haa haa,is it possible to get rid of them after the photos r taken?.

Marg,if u have any from training i would like some,I'll pay off course :D
my photos came out ok(mostly with jarrod in them) but u know me,i would like some more :D

If i ever work out how to scan my pics,i'll put them on here :D I may need to enlarge the pics to the next size up *rofwl* but i think they r ok.
Jarrod Molloy
*'94-03:10 Gr8 yrs*
*169 Games* *'02 V.C*
*2nd in '01 copeland
kaz7

Club Nite pics

Post by kaz7 »

Hi Mollymagic
I think if you take them to somewhere that has Kodak image magic (not as hot as mollymagic!) I think they can take the red eye out for you.
And swooper I had some pics taken of woey, taz, wakes, presty, freezer, bk, molly & mcgoughy but i am in them all. Happy to put them on here if you like (you can always edit me out!!) :cry:
We are one, but we are man-y. And from all the lands on earth we've come. We share a dream, and sing in one voice... I AM, YOU ARE, WE ARE THE PIE FAITHFUL.
~MOLLY'S DA MAN!!~
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

put them on kaz and everyone else! id loooove to see some! (especially the ones of taz :):):))
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D
Rach20

Post by Rach20 »

I would love to see the photo's as well. Especially the tarrant ones
Good old Collingwood Forever
kaz7

Post by kaz7 »

so if the max upload size of the images are 50kb can anyone tell me how I can reduce my 199kb (each) size pix to upload them on here? Hellp! :cry:
We are one, but we are man-y. And from all the lands on earth we've come. We share a dream, and sing in one voice... I AM, YOU ARE, WE ARE THE PIE FAITHFUL.
~MOLLY'S DA MAN!!~
swooper

Post by swooper »

Cheers Kaz -would love to see your pics - with you in them is fine!!
BTW - Molloymagic - were you at training last Fri? Were you the one (I only saw one) who got her piccy taken with the gorgeous Jarrod not long before he came off the ground?!
RitchieColeRocks

Post by RitchieColeRocks »

It depends, did you make sure you saved your pictures as a JPEG? They tend to take the least amount of room.
I hope you work it out, I'd love to see your pics, and with you in them too.
Can't wait... Good Luck
"Carn the Pies"
molloymagic

Post by molloymagic »

Swooper- Yes,i was at training last friday but nope,i didn't have my photo taken with Jarrod then(i wish i had tho),I took so many pics of Jarrod at training but none of them had me in them :)

I was at club night tho,and i had a photo with him actually on the club night black and white stripped chairs on stage. That was a highlight in itself.
Jarrod Molloy
*169 Games* *'02 V.C*
*2nd in '01 copeland

Post by AGE »

kaz7 wrote:so if the max upload size of the images are 50kb can anyone tell me how I can reduce my 199kb (each) size pix to upload them on here? Hellp! :cry:
When scanning your pics kaz7, make sure you scan them in at 72dpi and everything should be ok. Usually scanners default to 150dpi or sometimes 300. So just check your settings are to 72 and you should be right.

PS. I'm a guy, am I allowed to be in here? I promise I'll close my eyes so i don't see anything 8)
kaz7

Post by kaz7 »

Thanks guys - my pics just load straight in off my camera but I will see what I can do to change settings - sit tight!!
~MOLLY'S DA MAN!!~
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

Photos of Jarrod that i dont have!????? What is this! hahaha just kidding! Lol Marg..... ill send you money! hahaha...... and my best buddy molloymagic! hehehe :lol:

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
molloymagic

Post by molloymagic »

hey Lisey i had the pics of Jarrod with me at the Lions game :D

btw,anyone wanna start a petition to give to Jarrod to get him to stay :D

*rofwl*does the host of club night,have to be actually playing for collingwood? if not,then Jarrod could be the host. I mean it worked for Scottie Cummings being the tv show host,why not Jarrod.
Jarrod Molloy
*169 Games* *'02 V.C*
*2nd in '01 copeland