Sun Aug 31st to discuss plans for Collingwood game

Pretend Poms and Real Ones chew the fat and slurp warm beer here!

Moderator: LondonPIE

annewilo

Sun Aug 31st to discuss plans for Collingwood game

Post by annewilo »

To All London Collingwood Supporters

We will be getting together at the Roebuck Hotel on Sunday 31st August at 5pm for a drink and discussion about the Collingwood match at the Oval on October 11th.
For all those interested, please come along at 5pm and see you there.

The Roebuck Pub
Ashmole Street
Oval
SW8 1NE
The pubs phone number if you get lost is 0207 8209793 or my mobile 077 36 369 272-Anne
Last edited by annewilo on Tue Aug 19, 2003 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Knights of Abbotsford
London Dave

Post by London Dave »

I won't be able to make it, and resign/quit/abdicate as president...don't really have the time and motivation is rather difficult, and there is lots to do....wish everyone the best and hope the stuff organised for the game works out brilliant...I'll see ya's at the game on the 11th, if not before if I can manage it.
annewilo

Post by annewilo »

Dave

All the London supporters would be saddened to see you go. I think if you still wish to be involved, there are plenty of other ppl to take the reigns of organisation for this event, as it simply is a case of a few emails etc.

I, as an individual see no point in you resigning, as to be honest, a president is usually a figure head who delegates around this.

Anyway, have a think about it and see you there on the day.
annewilo

Post by annewilo »

Dear London Supporters

Okay, will see everyone on Sunday 31st of August, to make our plans for the game.

Also, please note that Merissa and I will be travelling back to Australia on Septmeber 15th for two weeks and hence I will be unable to do too much in this time. But I will help out in anyway that I can.

See ya Sunday.