The team meeting that gave my sister a free perve

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Obrees_girl

The team meeting that gave my sister a free perve

Post by Obrees_girl »

My sister went to the jam factory and had a coffee before a movie and al the team was there then she went into her movie and the whole team watched the same movie as her (the italian job) then she went into the same shop for another drink and they went in to it to again they must be stalking her :wink: she said she sat in the row in behind them and she couldnt see well because tax was in the sit in front and he was to tall and she was to scared to ask him to swap with didak because he was shorter
obree wins brownlow for the 5th time in a row!!!!
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

**jelous!** :'(
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Post by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* »

awwwwwwwwwwwwww how cute, lol!!!Im so jelous, aww!IM SEEING RYAN TONITE :D :D
Luv Rach!!xoxox
Luv Rach!!xoxox

**Peter Andre is HAWT,I aM hAvIn HiS lUv ChIlD...wooot wooot....OoOoOoh MyStErIoUs GiRl** BaHaHa.......
Clokey_Chick_#34

Post by Clokey_Chick_#34 »

OMG!!!! i am sooooo jealous!!!!! Y can't i meet me. :cry:
-

Post by - »

OMG ur sister is so lucky was BRODIE there?? oh well me and my sis smashed into ryan lownie and we both fall over and he helped us both up!! but if brodie was there i am going to be so jealous!!!!!
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx
Clokey_Chick_#34

-

Post by - »

Hey Clokey_Chick_#34 i smashed into ryan last saturday after grand final just before i partyed at Vicky park and he helped me up coz i fall over when i smashed into him! hehehe he is not to bad looking for real rach u made a good chosse loving him :P but i wish i smashed into BRODIE omg do u guys understand how hot he is?? awwwwww i love him so much :D but its good coz eveytime i see him i get a kiss and a hug!!!
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx
LIL PRESTIGIACOMO

Post by LIL PRESTIGIACOMO »

You guys like brodie... i was in the rooms after the granny and he game out of the shower in a towel! HOLY SHIT! *melt* still wet, dripping! phwoar!!! Too bad that it was the highlight of my day! But man wat a sight!
Luv Leez!
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

u r so lucky leez!
i saw brodie walked passed me in a suit down near the rooms the week he was suspended and i was like omg he is so gorgeous! but noone tops tazzalicious
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D
Clokey_Chick_#34

Leez u r heaps lucky!!!!! OMG brodie was cute at the after granny family day. Hehehehe. He wasa blowin kisses 2 every1. OMG he is gorjuz. At least u recognised who u bumped in2. My best friend was at nth melbourne in errol street and we were walkin and she bumped straight in2 mark mercuri. OMG can u say yummy.