photos taken at matches

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Christian_family5

photos taken at matches

Post by Christian_family5 »

if for any reason you do not wish for a photo of yourself being post to this sight that has been snapped at a match please advise us " christian family 5 " and it will not be posted.
no malice or predudice is intended by any posting it is all in fun as some great snaps are taken during the games and around and about
if any have as it seems offended i am sorry

allen
Joe

Post by Joe »

Good on ya Allen for putting the photos up mate.
They are always enjoyable even more so if you actually go to the game and see them after.
People are offended by your photos mate,
They should see how hard you and your family work after the game carrying the gear.
Ps-who is the fat bald bastard in one of them lol
couldnt you have editted it and made me look like Brad Pitt or around here Brodie Holland.lol
Just kidding mate,great stuff keep it going.
Christian_family5

reply to joe

Post by Christian_family5 »

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: sorry joe but the computer spat the dummy when we tried

enhancement
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :P :mrgreen:
so sooooorrrrrryyyyy he he
joffa_the_man_in_gold

Post by joffa_the_man_in_gold »

Alan julie and clan

Your photos this year have been magnificent and i believe gives those a chance to be in a small way to be a part and feel involved in the things we do.
keep it up its great stuff
joffa
Collingwood today, Collingwood tomorrow,Collingwood forever... we'll always do things the collingwood way... side by side we stick together to uphold the greatest name in football.

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net
cobood

Post by cobood »

I agree..... Alan for taking the photos great job.... they are hilarious....it really brings back memories..... Julie for posting them here.... ummm and thanks I dont have to run for the magnifying glass anymore.... LOL kids for the support you give mum and dad.... fantastic.... Mattie this one is for u...Image

Keep em coming guys.... absolutely adore them.... :D
....Collingwood Forever....
....Premiers 2010/
punkologist

Post by punkologist »

i hope im not stepping on anyones toes by posting my pics (see thread happy snap coll v carl in general discussion)

Im planning on taking some good ones on friday.
Peter

Photos

Post by Peter »

This year has been the greatest year that my family and I have been a part of as Collingwood Fanatics....we have been members for 10 years plus and this year joined the cheer squad. Now looking back wish we had have joined 10 years ago, but thats life. The photos are fantastic..they are something we look forward to each week. Can't believe people don't like seeing themselves. "What do they see when they look in the mirror" Fair dinkum what's the world coming to. Christian Family you rock. The photos rock. Keep them coming we love them.

Peter and Family
"Just sitting here in my WIG" haha
YESTERDAY is history
TOMORROW in a mystery
TODAY IS A GIFT
WHICH IS WHY WE CALL IT THE PRESENT
"Life is meant to be lived";LIVE FOR TODAY
JLC

Post by JLC »

All the pictures are taken in good fun and i think they are great.

Keep up the good work :)

jlc
The Torres bounce is officially dead. You are walking alone now Fernando.
Lucky Locky_er

Post by Lucky Locky_er »

Keep the photos coming guys. Great work! The MOTH (who doesn't go to the footy) can now put names to faces, and thinks the pics are terrific too! Lots of good memories for lots of people.
Lorelei

Post by Lorelei »

YAY!

I love them too... even the ones eating pies OWHWHOOHW they are so natural and capture the atmosphere at the games!

Love it!!

Jen :)
HANDS OFF OUR JUMPER

**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**

Floreat Pica
zoia

Post by zoia »

i dont eat pies i had a bad experience with 1 when i was like 7 yrs old. I bit into and the hot sauce dripped on my tounge and it really hurt since then i refuse to eat them, and u have to have sauce on thm. So insted i get sausage rolls
paulie

Post by paulie »

Hmmm had any bad experiences with Pies since mate??? Or have they all been memorable ones??? Me thinks there is a movie in that some how!!!! :P :P
maggies_4_eva

Post by maggies_4_eva »

Hmmmm when you were 7!!!!! That would have been just last week.
zoia

Post by zoia »

actually mate im 20 as of today