What Do You Girls Think Of The Players Girls

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Beck

What Do You Girls Think Of The Players Girls

Post by Beck »

Just curious as to what you all think of the players girlfriends & do they all have partners?????????????? :wink:
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

Tazza has a g/f and theyve been going out for more than 2 years.....nuff said :'(

na, i dont think we can bag the girls of the pie boys cause they cant be too bad if the boys like them, but tell me u wouldnt want to be in their shoes for a day? the only type of footballers g/f that i find irritating is when they use their man for fame (aka living with footballers) but hey wat can we do?
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D
frazwatch

Post by frazwatch »

I don't mind 'em. I, unlike most here, enjoy watching Living With Footballers but I can see why people don't. I just hope the girls know how lucky they are! :P The only girlfriend I have a real problem with is Sarita Stella but apart from her I like them (that includes partners of players @ other clubs)
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

As long as they arent filthy skanks that are just with them coz they "are AFL Footballers" than I really dont care. Good lucky to them and their partners!!!
CQ

Post by CQ »

so many of them are bimbos lol!! then again theres plenty of footy players that arent too smart either so i guess they suit each other haha.
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

LMAO Nat-- ITS FUNNY COZ ITS TRUE :lol:
Beck

Post by Beck »

Curious why you have a problem with Sarita i personally think she is the prettiest out of them all... :D
TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m

Post by TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m »

i think good on them for gettin the bois.......if they r bimbos well the bois r silly for going out with them but 2 me as long as they r happy im happy.....i just wish brodz chick would go coz she just seems like a dopey chick lol but i think ant roccas gf is gorgeous and so is tarkyns:)

I know a few lookalikes thou so i can have twice the perve :wink: :wink:
*~Luv Always Tara~*
nato nero e bianco
dado nero e bianco!!
Interesting more Sinkers than Floaters....
I_love_Clokey

Post by I_love_Clokey »

I really like Woey's partner but I dont know her name, she seems to be really nice and friendly
"You know life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and take a look around once in a while you could miss it!!"
Ef_Bee

Post by Ef_Bee »

Have any of you ever heard Sarita being interviewed? My first impression was- BIMBO!
frazwatch

Post by frazwatch »

Beck wrote:Curious why you have a problem with Sarita i personally think she is the prettiest out of them all... :D
I think that she is possibly the biggest bimbo I've ever seen in my life. Have you seen her on Living With Footballers (she was on last year but has been droppd) or the Price Is Right? She always has this fake smile on her face and is well just a total BIMBO!!!! I cringe whenever I c her and I personally don't think she's the prettiest but each 2 their own.
Btw, I think Woey's fiancee is Deanne Price.
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

yep Deanne is her name and she has one kid that isnt woeys and the little baby that is, aaawww little Taj is gorgeous!

the most lasting impression of sarita stella i have is when she was on the footy show with brodie about their modelling and someone asked her how long she and brodster had been going out and she said 'umm a year in a month' and billy brownless makes the comment '11 months' in one of those u are such a bimbo voices and everyone laughed at her, but she didnt get it so she laughed too...:D
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D
~Jessica~

Post by ~Jessica~ »

Yes that was so funny maggie! Well all I think about when I see her is gummie bears. She has the biggest gums...worse than James Hirds wife.
frazwatch

Post by frazwatch »

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! :D That's so funny! My friend once told me that Sarita was on the footy show and she came out and she stood there in the doorway as if she was modeling and Eddie was like "um, Sarita you can sit down..."
I hadn't noticed her gums but I wouldn't be surprised! I like James Hirds wife. I like what she wore 2 the Brownlow last year. I thought it was really pretty. Talking about last years Brownlow what did u think of Sarita's football dress? I thoiught it was awful but that's just my opinion. Sorry, if u've already started a topic on this. I'm new so that's my excuse if u have! lol :)
frazwatch

Post by frazwatch »

actually let me rephrase my queston. What did you think of the Brownlow fashion?
I hated Sarita's "footy dress"
I thought Tania Buckley's dress was really nice.
I really liked Lisa-Marie Lloyd's dress. I thought it was right up there on the "best dressed list" for last years Brownlow
I like Tania Hirds dress....although it kinda reminded me of a curtain but I still liked it..
who...else was there...
I didn't like Gavin Wanganeen's wifes dress. She looked like a tart I thought...
that's all I can remember at the moment...