Chris Tarrant

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Rach20

Chris Tarrant

Post by Rach20 »

Ok girls, in the past week or so we have had threads on McGough and Didak why not start one on Tazza. This thread should be just about him. Any info, photo's...whatever all us Tazza lovers need to know.
:lol:
:P
:D
Does anyone wanna start off?
Good old Collingwood Forever
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

omg my fav topic! Tazza is an absolute legend i could go on for days and days about him.....ive been following him for ages and now hes such a star and everyone knows him and im like 'Yeah like i knew this already!' im so proud of him this year cause he's really grown up a lot and hes comfortable where he is and where he wants to go (along with some obvious media training) and he going to be an absolute star for years to come...ahhh if only i was a tad older.....and to top it all off he is absolutely gorgeous!! :P:D

on another topic though...on all the merchandise and official club stuff ect it says everywhere that his bday is on 18/12/80 (so 23 in Dec) yet on his column a few weeks ago he said about something "Im 23 in September"...ok so typo or the guys just doesnt know his own bday??? well i wasnt sure till this week in his column when he says "im 23 now" and now im all confused and thinking maybe he wants an annonymous bday, but then y would he say his real bday in this article!! .....im so confused....when is tazzas bday???
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D
I_love_Clokey

Post by I_love_Clokey »

I dont know what you girls think but i reckon that Tazza looks a bit like Justin Timberlake (the singer) tell me what you think??
"You know life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and take a look around once in a while you could miss it!!"
Nic

Post by Nic »

you're mad!:P
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

Congrats on Taz for winning mark of the year!
he truly deserved it- it was fantastic to have seen with my own eyes at one of my favourite games of the season
There is just one team we favour...
RitchieColeRocks

Post by RitchieColeRocks »

i think tazza is gorgeous but everyone keeps telling me he looks a little bit like my older brother... i am thinking about slapping them across the head... my brother is NOT good looking
"Carn the Pies"
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

mmm richiecolerocks i think id like to meet this brother of urs....
Foreverpies

Post by Foreverpies »

No Tazza DOES NOT look like JT!
:evil: :evil:
JT is a prime example of Heaven on Earth! :shock: Please do not compare him with Taz (no offence)!
Rach20

Post by Rach20 »

I also think that Tazza is a darker version of Justin timberlake. They are both hot.
I am with you maggie20ct about his birthday. Maybe next time some one see's him they can ask when his birthday is.
Good old Collingwood Forever
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

i can see the resembleness btween JT and Taz....but mmm i think Tazza is hotter than JT, but JT is gorgeous....Chris is just more my type i spose :D i definetly like the tall dark and handsome kind of guy.
yes, agreed rach20, if n e one sees Taz at training or something ask him bout his birthday!!! its driving me crazy
RitchieColeRocks

Post by RitchieColeRocks »

my brother is not good looking.
lol
it's quite humerous... when peopel say he looks like tarrant he knows it's a good thing... and i nearly vomit on him.
"Carn the Pies"
~Jessica~

Post by ~Jessica~ »

Isn't he 23 on December 18th maggie?
PiesRock

Post by PiesRock »

Taz is an absolute gorgeous champ!!!! he rocks and so do the Mighty PIES!!!
GO PIES!!!
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

~Jessica~ wrote:Isn't he 23 on December 18th maggie?
thats what i though jess...read the second paragraph of my first post in here
~Jessica~

Post by ~Jessica~ »

hmm I dont know maggie, maybe it was a typo.