Brownlow frocks..

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

swooper
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 6 times

Brownlow frocks..

Post by swooper »

Well now that our wonderful captain has snared the medal - what did you guys think about the Brownlow fashion???

I thought it was pretty ordinary overall. THere were a few frocks in the paper today that were nice, but on the whole, none of them jumped out at me.

I thought Tazza's girl Celeste had a nice dress on. Theres a good pic of her in The Age. Wonder why she has been photographed on her own without Chris when all the other pics have their partner with them?!? Also thought Tania Buckley dress was quite nice, loving that olive colour! :) Not sure about the plunging neckline though.....

There were a few other dresses that were quite nice too, but I cant recall who they were off the top of my head........

Tania Hirds dress was horrible..dont know why they say she is the so-called queen of fashion! :?

But then again, you dont get to see everybodys dress, so perhaps there were some great dresses there, but we just didnt get to see them! :wink:
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

yeah the fashion was alright, funny bout celeste being pictured alone, i cant see any chemistry btw those two i swear....*jelous!*

i likes lisa marie lloyds dress the best i think, maybe a bit over the top, and i agree swooper, tania hirds dress was not my style
But the standout winner of worst dressed definetley would go to Leah Hudson, i dont know if everyone saw her casue she was on fox footy but she wore a bright green body suit (yes top and pants joined together) with great big holes on her sides and pink (yes, PINK and green) high heels from none other than tanias shop of course, and to top it of, a whole lotta necklaces...ewwww
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D
*~Sheree_luvs_brodie~*

Post by *~Sheree_luvs_brodie~* »

I thought Tania Buckley and Celeste (tazza's girl) looked gorgeous.. and their dresses were real nice ;) Lisa (lloyd)'s dress was 1 of the best she always looks nice

was wondering, where were brodie and serita??:P
LoTsa LuV sHeReE
XoXoX

*~ I LuV bRoDiE n TaRkYn 4 EvA~*
Go PiEs!
Lica's No.1 Fan!!

Post by Lica's No.1 Fan!! »

Tazza & Celeste were voted best dressed couple in the Sun. Only thing that i didnt like about Celeste was everytime they showed her she would flip her hair back over and over again but i loved her hair all the same it was a little bit differnet 2 the rest who most had their hair covering their face.

Just a question did ne1 else think Mrs Tania Buckley looked pregnant???? Or was it just her dress??? I dont thihk it did nething 4 her. She didnt seem her usual self either.

I have heard a few rumours that Tania is pregnant not sure if its true but after Monday nite i think she mite b
Kristin5

Post by Kristin5 »

I know this is going to shock you all, but I'm actually going to pay Tania Minicci a compliment! ;) I loved her dress - that's something I would wear (except for the colour - I would've preferred it in black & white!)
"I'm sure people see me as a screaming redhead with a big pair of boobs, but I like to think I've got things to say." Geri Halliwell, former member of the Spice Girls.
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Tania is preggers - shes got that "Glow" shes goten a little chubby around the neck- and she had a bump shpwing thru her dress on monday night.
Kelpelican

Post by Kelpelican »

She is pregnant with twins isnt she?
I found that out the week we played Brisbane - the home and away game
Tazz Rocks!

Post by Tazz Rocks! »

Tania has to be pregnant, i wouldnt be suprised if it's announced straight after the granny! Celeste's dress was horrible i thought, looked like she was wrapped in a curtain. Tazza looked adorable...as always....but my best dressed pick was Lisa Marie Lloyd...she looked fantastic!
"Yeah, it is hard being me sometimes" - Chris Tarrant when asked about his sudden rise to fame and what it's like to be 'him'.
~Jessica~

Post by ~Jessica~ »

Well lets just hope they are two boys :)
Kelpelican

Post by Kelpelican »

Two boys and they will call one Eddie and the other McGuire!!
MargOZ

Post by MargOZ »

I thought Tania looked gorgeous (and yes she did look like she was glowing!) - her dress wasn't over the top but still looked great and although Celeste's dress wouldn't suit everyone, I thought she looked great in it. I didn't mind Tania Hird's outfit and Lisa Lloyd's dress was one of the best. I don't think anyone's mentioned it yet but I thought Deanne (Woey's partner) also looked fantastic in her dress.

There were definitely a few disasters including Leah Hudson and Stephanie Page (Paul Chapman's partner) - there were a couple of others but I can't remember their names!

As for the blokes, it was great seeing Tazz move away from the traditional black - he was certainly HOT!

GO PIES!
Marg
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

hey licas no.1 fan, was that in todays herald sun? i might get it in that case :D
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D
swooper
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swooper »

Yeah, Tania Buckley definitely looked pregnant - but, hey it could just be the good life, marriage often does that to couples! Could also be the cut of the dress........who knows, I guess we will find out soon enough.
Speaking about babies, good to hear about Shane Wakelin and his wife Ligita expecting in January......
Lica's No.1 Fan!!

Post by Lica's No.1 Fan!! »

Yeah Maggie20oct there is quite a large pic of them 2gether in the Sun in the Eye section and down the rite hand side of the double page there is sumthing like best dressed couple: he was tall dark and handsome. she was cute and blonde. pies spearhead chris tarrant and partner celeste wall made a gorgeous couple and then about what they wore.
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Brownlow Frocks......

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

I thought Peter Bell's girls dress was stunning... i really liked it! :D

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!