Mrs Buckley's Shoe Shop

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

I_love_Clokey

Mrs Buckley's Shoe Shop

Post by I_love_Clokey »

Hey does anyone know where Tania Buckley's shoe shop is??
"You know life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and take a look around once in a while you could miss it!!"
Rach20

Post by Rach20 »

Yeah it's on Toorak Road. Around the corner from Chapel Street about 2 or 3 shops from the corner
Good old Collingwood Forever
Ef_Bee

Post by Ef_Bee »

i went in the other week. i looked at a pair of thongs- around $200 !!!
I_love_Clokey

Post by I_love_Clokey »

Wow there is no way I can afford that!!
"You know life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and take a look around once in a while you could miss it!!"
dilly5

Post by dilly5 »

Don't bother- ugly and impractical shoes for an ugly and impractical price!
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Go for the $5 rubber thongs!!! They are the best, practical for the beach, and if u get white ones like Ive got- where them out clubbin- they beat heals and they dont pinch on ur feet, and ur feet arent numb by the end of the night!!
GO RUBBER THONGS
Ef_Bee

Post by Ef_Bee »

Clokey_34- there's nothing like a pair of rubber thongs!! There were a number of shoes i liked in Tania's shop, I just can't justify spending so much on a pair of shoes! That gets me thinking about how much these guys get paid for playing sport!! Sure, they are elite athletes, but are their wages justified??!! Plus all the extras they have thrown at them- marketing endorsements, clothes, cars etc.... Maybe Bucks can shout us all a pair of shoes from Tania's shop??!!
I_love_Clokey

Post by I_love_Clokey »

Ef_Bee wrote:Maybe Bucks can shout us all a pair of shoes from Tania's shop??!!
I agree with you there he can afford it more than what I can, anyway I have never spent $200 on anything before!! I guess I am a cheapo!!
Clokey_Chick_#34

Post by Clokey_Chick_#34 »

I agree. R the shoes gold plated or sumfin. I agree bout the players gettin paid heaps tho. I dun agree bout like pro tennis players tho and that cos most of them neva had a childhood and stuff and have worked really hard 2 where they r. same I_love_Clokey i have neva spent $200 on anythin except my tv which was $400 but i saved 4 like 2 yrs.