What made you attracted to you favourite player?

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

I_love_Clokey

What made you attracted to you favourite player?

Post by I_love_Clokey »

Hey girls I was just wondering what made you all attracted to you favourite players??

Well my fav player is Cam(as if you can't tell) and I have liked him ever since he played for Vic Metro last year and I have no idea why I was attracted to him from the start it might be becuase he is sooo sexy but like I said I have no idea why!!

But anyway tell me what you think!!

From Kimberley
"You know life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and take a look around once in a while you could miss it!!"
Clokey_Chick_#34

Post by Clokey_Chick_#34 »

Well I dunno y i like jase sooo much prob cos he is such a gewd player and he is so fine. Damn he has a gf :x Anyways i like trav 2. I guess it is jus the clokey boyz i love.
michy

Post by michy »

Who wouldnt b attracted to rups, he is the heart and soul of our footy club, u couldnt meet a more down to earth, perfect guy! Obviously the pies failed to c this, as they let him go, the stupid retards, pies wont b the same without him!!!! luv ya rups
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

The first game i ever went to was the Collingwood v Melb game 2001 (yes, i had a very deprived childhood) with my Melbourne supporting friend (hehe we smashed em so it was a very awkward drive home) and she was telling me that Russell Robertson was her fav and asked me who mine was.....I couldn't tell her because i didnt know so i started scannig for prospects, I looked at Nick Davis but he didnt do it for me and then Tazza took that absolutely fanTaztic mark and what more could I say, I was swept off my feet, love at first sight :D
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

What was the second?
I_love_Clokey

Post by I_love_Clokey »

who was said that to you tess??
"You know life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and take a look around once in a while you could miss it!!"
CQ

Post by CQ »

molloy?

anyway i like chrissy bcos hes a huney weneva i see him!!! MMMM irrestible ;) :P :D
hotwoey_2

Post by hotwoey_2 »

4 me it woz woewodin's sexy eyes!
and the tan just tops it!
but i didn't even know he existed
until he won the brownlow, how
bad's that? nah but his sexy as!
i agree, so is cam!
who was that guy tessa?
GO PIES - hayles!
-

Post by - »

for me of course it is Brodie Holland Let me ask you guys this Who wouldnt be attracted to Brodie holland just the look of him. He is so hot and so is his body He has great talent!! great personalty and anything eslse about him is EXCLLET :P and he has a really good ass :wink:
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx
bec

Post by bec »

I must admit i was attracted by my players footy skills b4 i actually noticed what he looked like, but man Al is sexy as and thats rats tail has topped his look off.
He is one SEXY boy :P
i_luv_tarkyn!

Post by i_luv_tarkyn! »

i liked tarkyn because of his skills and the way he went about his football. he has such a positive attitude, always smiling and gives 110% week in week out. four years down the track nothing has changed although i admire him so much more after what he has been through this year. i know he will come back better than ever next year! :D
GO TARKYN!

luv jess
LIVESTRONG
astra_angel21

Post by astra_angel21 »

well what attracted me to lokan was when he smiled at me when i told him i was two days older than him i was instantly hook line & sinker in love with him & still am....if he happens to live my loved magpies i will follow him & keep up to date on how his going hes my honey...
Pamela hey guys im back i used to b mcgoughs_gurl
RitchieColeRocks

Post by RitchieColeRocks »

hey astra, how are you handling mr mcgough going elsewhere?
"Carn the Pies"
astra_angel21

Post by astra_angel21 »

he wont go anywhere else mate go pies
lokans rules
magpie meg

Post by magpie meg »

well i love goughy cause he is sooo gorgeous, and has the hottedt arms ever!! But i first was attracted to him in his very first game against hawthorn were he kicked 2 goals. And ever sonce then i have been infactuated!!
Partyn & the pies is there nemore to life???