Guy Richards!!!!!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Guy Richards!!!!!

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

Omg today i was at work and i was talking to my boss about Jarrod, and then for some reason i turned around and there was Guy Richards walking out of the lift! I was like "OMG TONY ITS GUY RICHARDS!" and hes like "what the hell!' Then 5 minutes later my best bud rocked up to work and so me and her were sleeving cones and staring at him while he was eating his lunch with his mates!!!!!!

He was on the other side of the food court though!!! He is soooooo tall! He had to duck his head to fit in the lift!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
bec

Post by bec »

Where do u work, because i always see him when im at work too, and i work in a food court. Saw him twice on Thursday.
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

Wendy's ice-cream shop in chirnside park shopping centre.....

Come visit me peoples if you are ever there! :P

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
bec

Post by bec »

i work in the food court at Eastland and have seen Guy there twice in the past 2 weeks. Also see the clokes there a bit too
mullet_and_the_mo

Post by mullet_and_the_mo »

hello....ohhhhh this is exciting my first ever post!! hehehe toch a excited but hey!! anyhoo what iw as going to say was my sister lives near eastland and saw jason cloke there and do you think she talked to him for me???????? no!!! hmph AND my cousin played volleyball with travis cloke and never told me! so shattered.. but anyhoo i just felt like posting cos school sucks and i'm BOREDD!! have fun ppl
"theres no confusion like the confusion of a simple mind" HEY you can see whats in my fridge.......