who is hotie Ryan Lonie or Brodie Holland??

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

-

who is hotie Ryan Lonie or Brodie Holland??

Post by - »

hey dude's soz i was board again and me and my freind rach(rach_luvs_lonie) were just having a fight who is HOTIE Ryan Lonie or Brodie Holland?? well dude you guys should know by now who i would choose for sure it would be Brodie holland. the reason why is becasuse his hot but his good GREAT talant as well and he is very person too and Ryan Lonie may be Hot as well but not as Hot Brodie!!!
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Post by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* »

RYAN LONIE ALLLL DA WAY!!! No one else compares..lol..Ryans manlyness, hot hair, awsum personality and wikked car are to die for!!! Hes also a massive talant on the footy field...I just luv da hot lil boi! Hes sooo kool...#37 FOREVA!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D !!! Oh and who cood forget hes FANTASIC running goals from outside 50 on da left foot..ahh so good!
Luv Rach!!xoxox
Luv Rach!!xoxox

**Peter Andre is HAWT,I aM hAvIn HiS lUv ChIlD...wooot wooot....OoOoOoh MyStErIoUs GiRl** BaHaHa.......
Hanskies

Ryan Is hotter

Post by Hanskies »

Im with Rach on this one.
Ryan is hotter, no hunni I dont want ur man hehe, but if I had to pick between Ryan and Brodie it would be Ryan hands down!!
Tazz Rocks!

Post by Tazz Rocks! »

OKay, Brodes would be the man....hey han, we know someone who could answer a few questions about Ryan dont we - well so she says!!! *lol*

But ya'll know tazza is da bomb!
"Yeah, it is hard being me sometimes" - Chris Tarrant when asked about his sudden rise to fame and what it's like to be 'him'.
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

ROFL- Is that U Miss Kell ?? haha

Yeah I know ppl making up shit like that is hell funny, "OH Ive been with Ryan for the past 6months" hahaha
Well If Ryan is reading this, mine and Kell's younger friend thinks ur dynamite so I wouldnt complain too much 8)
But still, to have someone make stuff like that up, beyond hilarious
i_luv_tarkyn!

Post by i_luv_tarkyn! »

i agree with rach on this one!
ryan is better looking- inside and out.
plus he did call me ' girl that luvs tarkyn' when he came to our school and spent 15 minutes looking at my tarkyn scrapbook. what a champ
brodie on the other hand.... lol
they both are awesome players, playing for the best team in the world so they are both as good as each other. :D

by the way... tarkyn is hotter than both of them! :P

luv jess
LIVESTRONG
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

im gonna have to go with Brodie, hes much hotter than Ryan in my opinion.....sorry Rach, but that body omg he is absolutely gorgeous.
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D
-

Post by - »

i would have to agree with u Tazz Rocks!! BRODIE is the man for sure!! Rach i do agree with you on some things like he has goiod great hair
:P but Brodie has got a GREAT personality too!! don't get me wrong when i smashed into Ryan he was very kind and said are you ok but i don't know what it is there is just somthing about Brodie that you have to LOVE!!!
does anyone at all remember when Brodie first came to Collingwood???
and how well he played?? in his first two games that he ever played for Collingwood he kicked 11 goals :D :Dhow good is that!! :wink:
I Just LOVE that dutch BOI 4 eVa and eVa!!!!
number 6=CHAMPION4 EVA!!!!
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx
PiesRock

Post by PiesRock »

both hotties
but definetly with brodie
GO PIES!!!
carlabuckley_05

Post by carlabuckley_05 »

lonie.
im excited by dale thomas... even if you're not ...
go_pies

Post by go_pies »

ryan for sure!!!!!!!!!!
sal_31

Post by sal_31 »

I'd have to say Brodie Holland is definitely hotter than Ryan Lonie. Everyone's seen that pic of Brodie in the Men of All Seasons Calendar, and I think he's been in it before. But Ryan hasn't.

GO BRODIE!

Who's hotter- Tazza or Clokey?

One vote from me for Chrissy.
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

omg, Tazza definetly!! but Clokey is so cute!....na no-one beats Tazza
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D
I_love_Clokey

Post by I_love_Clokey »

Clokey definitely whether it is Cam or Jas!!! on the other topic of lones and brodie I would have to say Ryan for sure he is a little cutie and he has a nice smile but Brodie has a good body!!!
"You know life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and take a look around once in a while you could miss it!!"
Tazz Rocks!

Post by Tazz Rocks! »

guys - Tazza wins hands down - there is absolutely no question about it!!!!!! And oh my god, that man's a rocket in bed!
"Yeah, it is hard being me sometimes" - Chris Tarrant when asked about his sudden rise to fame and what it's like to be 'him'.