Should this Board be Re-named? If so what name?

Suggestions, praise, feedback. Need to communicate with the moderators? This is the place. If you need to communicate privately with the moderators, send email to lesbastardssinistres(at)magpies.net

Moderator: bbmods

Magpie_Dan

Should this Board be Re-named? If so what name?

Post by Magpie_Dan »

I was just wondering fi anyone was keen on re-naming Nicks board considering Nick dosent run it no more!

I hope no one condemns me for asking this but I think if Nick and Mike are sick of the way ppl were talkin on here and stuff we should re-name with a name that would be dedicated to Collingwood of course and to a name everyone agrees on!

What do you think? Let me know Please!
PAUL MEDHURST'S #1 FAN
NATHAN BUCKLEY- 280 Games 284 Goals
Bucks You Are THE KING

AT COLLINGWOOD, YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
Canberra

Post by Canberra »

I think the mods did pretty well getting the board back up so quickly. The new name describes the situation pretty well and I'd be prepared to leave it that way.
Do not adjust your mind. The fault is in reality.
CQ

Post by CQ »

i think it should be names nicks BB like it used to be.
Joel

Post by Joel »

Just so everyone knows, a poll will be run on this subject within the week, once things have settled down a little bit. Until then, we ask that you think about any suggestions you may have in regards to the name, whether you want the name to stay the "Nick's Reloaded", or whether it should revert back to "Nick's Bulletin Board". A topic will be posted by the mods soon. Thanks.