Will Heath get BAGGED this Year!!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

KingY'sChick32

Will Heath get BAGGED this Year!!

Post by KingY'sChick32 »

Just been having a think about when we come up against Carlton in Round 7!

Do you think that Heath Scotland will get bagged by our supporters like Nick Davis does or do you think he will be more like Damian Adkins!

Heath left the Club cause he knew that he had a greater chance of increasing his AFL career with someone else, especially with Collingwood having a hard mid-field to crack plus Lockyer will be coming back in! It has already taken him 5 years to get to 50 AFL games!
Heath is a champion and i wish him all the best at Carlton and i really believe he will make a HUGE name for himself there!! But he will still always love the time he had a Collingwood!!
i_luv_tarkyn!

Post by i_luv_tarkyn! »

i won't be bagging scotters, i wish him all the best as much as it pains me seeing him at carlton.
he will be missed
good luck scotters u will always be a pie in my eyes

luv jess
LIVESTRONG
PartyPies

Post by PartyPies »

No i don't think Heath will get bagged all that much because he was honest about leaving, not a liar like Nick Davis :evil:
I think the club should have given Heath more of a chance, but i'm sure he will do really well at the blues.
CQ

Post by CQ »

who cares. players leave the club every year. but to his credit at least he didnt BS and i dont blame him for leavin, he never really got a proper chance.
swooper
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swooper »

Only a fool would bag/boo Scoot this year, the situation is entirely different to Nick Davis's - I say good luck to him and hope he has a ripper year with Carlton, maybe our recruiting dept. might think twice in the future.............
sam.

Post by sam. »

Nooo! I wont bad Heath !!

I love Heath-ee ! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."