What would you do?

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

jo_loves_steven

What would you do?

Post by jo_loves_steven »

Have you ever been out at a club or somewhere and your favourite player walked in the door??

What would did you do? Or what would you do if it ever happened, would you go and talk to him or leave him alone and pretend you didn't see him?
CQ

Post by CQ »

dunno bout my fave player, but depending on who it was i might, also depends on how many drinks i would have had, that would also increase the chances hahaha.
actually i have been in that sit with one of the players and i said something to them which i thought was pretty goddam funny and theres no way i would have done it if i was sober!! (btw they thought it was funny too)
dilly5

Post by dilly5 »

Definitely leave him alone- I always get embarrassed for the girls who follow them around thinking the players actually want them there. Just because they're being polite doesn't mean they don't want you to leave them alone! I can't think of anything I would want to have a conversation with them about anyway...

"you played a really good game today!"?? I don't think so...!
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

I agree Dilly !
Couple of months ago Jess Sinclair was in Ballarat- at the regent, you should have seen the girls go to him- it was like a magnet ! Pretty Funny to watch, musta been pretty annoying for him though!
dilly5

Post by dilly5 »

I think a lot of the girls think that because the player isn't telling them to piss off, he must actually want to be having a conversation with them about football and fame. Of course he's not going to TELL them to go away (well, I'm sure some of them might). And when the girls are drunk on a few UDLs and the excitement of seeing someone cute and famous, it is a bit harder for them to read the signs...
Magpie Gal 19

Post by Magpie Gal 19 »

I agree Han Leave them alone. I go to a niteclub that quite a few players go to not just the pies but from other clubs too but I take no notice of them If they come up to me fantastic Ill treat them as normal ppl but if they dont come up to me I dont care I just keep on drinking and dancing!!
LICA IS THE PERFECT PACKAGE !!!!
Rach20

Post by Rach20 »

I have actually seen quite a few players out and I have never approached them. One night when I saw Tazza out there were girls running after him as he was leaving and when they were outside they wouldn't leave him alone. That is really embarrassing.
Good old Collingwood Forever
magpie meg

Post by magpie meg »

agreed, why cant they just leave the poor blokes alone! If they really interested in talking to you i'm sure they would!!
Partyn & the pies is there nemore to life???
Lana78

Post by Lana78 »

Nah, I wouldn't go up to em', at the end of the day they're just guys and yeah some of em' mite be cute but big deal!
dilly5

Post by dilly5 »

That's what I reckon Meg-- I have nothing against swanning past them a couple of times and shaking your booty a bit, but beyond that a bit of dignity is required- if they don't like what they see, someone else surely will!
Clokey_Chick_#34

Post by Clokey_Chick_#34 »

I would definately leave them alone. I would only walk past em and maybe say hi but i prolly wouldnt. They deserve to go out and have fun without being harassed.
CQ

Post by CQ »

ha i always see lance whitnall at our local, and i never talk to him! he looks like a fun sheriff anyway!
some of the guys are cool and wouldnt mind u saying hi i dont reckon, not MOB them or nething, rupe would be good :) actually me and my mate were out and we saw him and he waved and came over 2 us and wen he waved we were like 'wtf is he waving at US' hehe and we stupidly looked behind us and no one was there lol!
Leanne26

Post by Leanne26 »

when i saw johnn i was embarassed to talk to him to get photo so my uincle got it i was shy ill leave them be and when im ready ill talk to him
like i saw to girls after the collingwood grandfinal at vic par and 2 girls were chasing the poor thing so i wont do that
Leannnnnnnnnne!!!

<3COLLINGWOOD<3
Leanne26

Post by Leanne26 »

when i saw johnn i was embarassed to talk to him to get photo so my uincle got it i was shy ill leave them be and when im ready ill talk to him
like i saw to girls after the collingwood grandfinal at vic park and 2 girls were chasing the poor thing so i wont do that
Leannnnnnnnnne!!!

<3COLLINGWOOD<3
CQ

Post by CQ »

johnnosgal26 wrote:when i saw johnn i was embarassed to talk to him to get photo so my uincle got it i was shy ill leave them be and when im ready ill talk to him
like i saw to girls after the collingwood grandfinal at vic par and 2 girls were chasing the poor thing so i wont do that
no, if theyre at vic park its different, they are doing the footy thing, not the private life thing!