ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Magpie Gal 19

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Magpie Gal 19 »

Bloody hell listen to u all and the season hasnt even started!

I have had it

there has been nothing but bitching in here grrrrrrrrr (Thats all I get when Im at work is all the bitching, I dont wanna be at work I wanna have some fun)

How the hell do u expect the team to do so damn well on the field and its supporters are fighting like this.

I really dont understand why people bitch about Joffa. Why???????????
What has he done to hurt anyone????

NOTHING

look back to the old Cheersquad back in 99, 2000, what were they nothing we were horrible. Even the Chicks in the Unofficial used to out do them very easily.
And look at the Cheer Squad today. We are loud as ever. There is no more Boring instead there are some very good catchy ones.

Yes it was wrong of Cam for dumping Kathy off the Comettii, it was a disgrace to be truthful and all the work that she put in.Well Everyone puts in a hell of a lot and some of them go without a metion.

So lets Just stop all this bitching and get on with making this Cheer Sqaud the best its ever been
LICA IS THE PERFECT PACKAGE !!!!
JLC

Post by JLC »

centimetre perfect like a cork in the ocean.

jlc
The Torres bounce is officially dead. You are walking alone now Fernando.
jeff corfe

Post by jeff corfe »

Thanks suzie

I was begining to think i had no friends ;)
Your a sweety
cheers
maggies_4_eva

Post by maggies_4_eva »

I'm sure Suzie had a little bitch in her post somewhere.

No way Joffa, never think that.
STOKA35

Post by STOKA35 »

You supporteres in melbourne have got it made but a few of you are not happy for some reason.Spare a thought for the supporters in interstate who have no access to the pies by the means of not being able to attend games frequently,watch training,no whats going on at the club via newspaper and tv,go watch training,go to club functions,go to banner making,get some autographs of the players,go and meet some of you at the cricketers.So lets all unite as one and make this club special lets be the power house of football for the next 10 years.
Rocca Rules

Post by Rocca Rules »

I happen to agree wid suzie! This arguing has got to stop!! What is done is done and you cant change that! You have to wait to next year then maybe we as a whole could vote, but until then bite your tounges and focus on the season ahead and have fun. What would the boys think if they got onto nicks and read what you are all bitching about? How immature would they think you are? Think back and ask yourself "why did i join the Collingwood CS?" We are meant to be supporting the boys....not arguing about the committee.... :D
Dr.Rockk

Post by Dr.Rockk »

My philosophy regarding the greatest club in the world is simple.
If i see you in the black and white during the week, i consider you a friend.
If i see you in the black and white at the game i consider you family.
If i see you in the cheer squad i know you are the most passionate of all, a magpie cheer squad member.
JAMESMANSON

Post by JAMESMANSON »

Oustanding post.........

The Army united can NEVER be defeated!!!!

Not long to go now before we begin another season of Oooooh Aaaaah Josh Fraser, I say Ooooh Aaaah Josh Fraser...or You wish you were Chrisssy Tarrent...You wish you were Chrissy Tarrent......and my favourite for Round 1........Same old Richmond......Same old Richmond...Same old Richmond.............

Lets go Pies.....our time has arrived.
GO RUPERT 10

Post by GO RUPERT 10 »

too right ed
cmon guys we lets stay united
we are collingwood and we will always be proud to be part of the greatest club in the afl
one in all in
lets stick together side by side as the our great song says
clokeysneighbour

in the words our FORE FATHERS GAVE US

Post by clokeysneighbour »

SIDE BY SIDE WE "STICK TOGETHER" TO "UPHOLD" THE MAGPIES NAME

It was NOT written for NOTHING!!!

LETS DO IT ALL "TOGETHER" IN 2004 AND BEYOND!!!